Undyne and Alphys arrive

Once everyone was healed up we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Papyrus said. He opened the door Undyne? "Oh well if it isn't Undyne!" Papyrus said giving me an evil look. "Oh hey Papy I was just stopping ov-- WAIT IS THAT A HUMAN?!" "Oh yes! I'm going to do so many experiments on you!" A small yellow dinosaur with swirly glasses walked through with a mad scientist grin. "Wait hold on don't hurt (Y/N) she's harmless!" Sans said while standing in front of you in a protective manner. "That just gives me one more reason to capture her and do some experiments! I'll be a famous scientist!" Alphys' squealed with delight.  "I'm sorry Alphys' but this human has to die." "Exactly my point Undyne! I totally didn't call you here to kill her so I didn't look bad" Papyrus whispered the last sentence. Undyne pulled out a red glowing spear, Papyrus held a glowing bone, and Alphys' had some experimental tools. "Move out of the way Sans" Papyrus said through his teeth. "N-no imsorry Papy but I'm protecting the kid. "Hey I'm not a kid" I said while pouting. "We're in this mess and that's the first thing you say" "I SAID MOVE SANS" Papyrus screamed. "No" "FINE You leave me no choice" Papyrus shot the bones at him. Sans blocked the attack with ease. "heh you're going to have to try harder than that." Sans said while chuckling. "W-what h-how did you do that?!" Undyne and Alphys' were surprised too. "Now are you going to listen to me" Sans said while looking Papyrus in the eye (well eyesocket) "IM NOT GIVING UP! ALPHYS UNDYNE WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ATTAACKK!" Undyne ran full speed at me but sans shot Undyne in the chest with a bone, it went right through her armor. "I didn't want it to come to this, hurting my brother's friends. But when it comes to the one's I love I will protect them" Wait did he just say the one he loves? Sans eye started glowing but this time it was blue? "its a beautiful day outside" He shot Alphys' with a gaster blaster. "The birds are singing" He shot Undyne with another gaster blaster. "The floers are blooming" Undyne and Alphys were at low health and couldn't do anything while he walked up to Papyrus. "On days like these kids like you--" Sans was caught off by Papyrus sticking a bone in his ribs. "SANS" I screamed. I got up and started to run over but was immeadetly stopped by Undyne grabbing my ankle and digging her sharp finger nails in my skin. "You've taken so much from us, I'm not going to let you take Papyrus from me" I watched as Papyrus took out the bone and pushed Sans off him. "Wow he can put on a show, but he dies so easily.. what a shame" Papyrus said while brushing off his outfit. "How dare you do that to him" I said while Undyne dug her fingers nails deeper. I flinched but tried to stay strong. "Oh calm down sweety he's not dead why would I kill my own brother" He looked down at me giving me an evil grin.

Sorry this chapter is short but I have to get ready for the end of school exams! Sorry if I don't update this week but for sure i'm updating Friday night. I'll just leave you on this cliffhanger till I update again. >.< Author-chan is so evil hehe! Anyway see you when I update again!