Fighting Papyrus

After Sans left because he has 'important' business to do. I walked up to the Snowdin shopkeeper. As I entered the bell jingled on the door. "Oh welcome! I'm the Snowdin shopkeeper. What can I do for you?" The bunny asked me in a bright tone. "Oh umm can I have a cinnamon bunny?" "Ok that will be 25G" I gave her the money and left the shop. I wonder why she was so nice? Well I guess it's time to 'fight' Papyrus. I started to walk to the end of Snowdin but someone bumped into me and made us both fall over. "Owww" I say while holding my hand to m arm that hit the ground. "HEY WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING" I looked over and saw it was Monster kid but he looked evil.. of coarse. "Oh I'm sorry!" "Yea you better be" Before I could say anything he was off. Ok? Once I reached the end of Snowdin the usual fog came up. "HUMAN YOU HAVE ARRIVED! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH I THOUGHT YOU CHICKENED OUT AND RAN AWAY. BUT I SEE YOU WANT TO FIGHT HAHAHA" Suddenly bones appeared without any second to think. All the bones hit you and it lowered your HP. Wow he's so much stronger than usual. I think ill eat the cinnamon bunny since my HP is so low. I clicked the button and tapped the cinnamon bunny. It appeared in my hand, I guess I literally have to eat it instead of it automatically restoring my HP. Oooo it looks so delicious. After I finished eating it and oh gosh did I take my time hehe Papyrus was so annoyed. Suddenly my HP turned green and it lowered to 1. What the heck?! Why is it lowering?! "HA YOU FOOLISH HUMAN DONT YOU KNOW NOT TO TAKE FOOD FROM STRANGERS. THAT CINNAMON BUNNY WAS IN FACT POISONED BY MY GOOD FRIEND THE SHOPKEEPER. HAHA EVEN I WOULDN'T FALL FOR A TRICK LIKE THAT!" I couldn't speak how could this happen? "CAT GOT YOUR TOUNGE HAHAHA" There was a sharp pain in my chest and my body ached from nearly dying. But its fine since Papyrus is just going to take me to the shed and I can get all healed up and I can convince him not to fight me and it will be all better. "I WAS THINKING OF JUST CAPTURING YOU AND MAKING ME THE MOST FAMOUS SKELETON IN THE UNDERGROUND... BUT I CHANGED MY MIND... SINCE YOUR SO FOOLISH... IM GOING TO K I L L  Y O U" Papyrus' eye turned red with fury and it was so bright, way brighter than Sans' in the game. I started to scream for help. "HAHAHAHAHA YOURE SO STUPID NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM. N O  O N E  Y O U  A R E  A L O N E" I tried to get up but the pain was unbearable. I tried to scream one last time but it only came out as a whimper. "IM SO EXCITED WHAT ATTACK SHOULD I DO ON YOU.... MAYBE MY BONES OF FURY, OR FLAMING DEATH OK IM NOT GOOD WITH NAMES BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! MY POINT IS YOU'RE GOING TO DIE" Papyrus walked towards you with a flaming bone. With your last breath you whispered "please someone" Papyrus shot the bones at you. You knew it was going to kill you god those bones could kill someone on full HP. He put all his hatred in it. As the bones were coming closer it was like in slow motion. I closed my eyes waiting for death but after 5 seconds I opened my eyes wondering what happened. But when I looked up all I saw was Sans being hit with the bones and he collapsed. "BROTHER" Papyrus screamed while running full speed to him. "Oh my god" was all I could manage to say before fainting from exhaustion and low health.