A mystery

I sat there dumbfounded at how he just randomly kissed me. The thought made my heart beat faster. Also how Sans knew he was in a game. I've got to chase after him I want more answers, I have so many questions. My mind raced with all these thoughts so much has happened. I pushed those thoughts away and started to run out of the house to find Sans where ever he is. I burst open the door and booked it but I only got a few steps outside the door until I bumped into someone and fell to the ground from the impact. "ow ow ow that hurt so much" I said rubbing my head. "OH HUMAN I DIDNT SEE YOU COMING OUT OF THE HOUSE IM SO SORRY....WAIT IM SORRY? I'VE NEVER SAID THAT BEFORE W-WHATS HAPPENING TO ME I FEEL SO WARM INSIDE AND-" You got up and gave him a hug cutting him off. "Papy it's ok calm down" You walked him into the house and sat him on the couch. "THANK YOU HUMAN I NEVER THANK PEOPLE OFTEN SO *sigh* I DONT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AN-" "Shhhh it'll be alright just get some rest you're stressing out too much" You say calmly and put a blanket on him and read him a story about racecars. "HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKED RACECARS" You thought back to how his room had a racecar in the game. "I had a feeling...." You laughed nervously. You kept reading till he feel asleep. Now it's time to find Sans... I kind of got distracted whoops. Papyrus was acting different like he changed. I shook off the thought and stood up and started walking to the door and quietly opened the door to not wake up Papyrus. When I fully opened the door I was nose to nose (well bones? i guess you could say) with Sans. "Oh! There you are I was about to go out looking for you." Sans immediately hugged you so tightly you fell to the ground since you weren't expecting it. "Are y-you ok..Sans???" You were blushing so badly that you probably looked like  tomatoe. "y-yea I'm f-fine" You felt something wet dripping on your shoulder. You realised he was crying. "Sans-" "shut up o-ok don't tell anyone about this or they'll make fun of me." You agreed and let him keep crying and soothing him till he started to get up. "t-thank you (y/n)" Sans helped you up and you embraced him again. "It's alright" You let go and saw him glance over at Papyrus and he smiled warmly. But then a look of shock went over his face and he dragged you into the kitchen. "h-he he's changed" "yea I noticed that recently is that.. bad?" you asked him questioningly. "I heard a prophecy that a human would fall and change our world back to normal." "so i'm assuming you being mean was just an act?" "yes i woke up and thought the past human reset but when i walked outside everyone was acting strange and was very rude and i had to fit in as best as possible." sans looked sad when saying this. "do you think i'm the human that will change everything back to normal?" all these thoughts flooded my head. "maybe it's a possibility" all of a sudden someone tackled Sans to the ground. "SANSSSS MY BROTHER IT FEELS LIKE THAT DREAM LASTED FOREVER.... WAIT IS THAT A HUMANNN I SAW YOU IN MY DREAM I SWEAR AND EVERYONE WAS MEAN AND WE WERE WEARING ALL THESE WEIRD LOOKING OUTFITS AND..... WAIT WHY ARE YOU WEARING THOSE WEIRD LOOKING OUTFITS WHAT'S GOING ON"

Hey everyone sorry for dissapearing for so long i didn't really think people were still inerested in this story so i didn't update but i decided to give it another chance if people are still interested in this story i'll update more frequently i'm sorry for not updating i have some really good ideas coming up.