Part 1

Emma's P.O.V

ugggggghhhhhh ,,, waking up to the sound of the alarm clock peeping !!

i hate waking up in the morning and especially to school

a new year has begun and i remembered it's my last year in this shitty school so you can say i'm a bit happy ,, so i got up and i got ready to school.

god wearing my uniform makes me feel weird and unpleasent about my look cuz it's HORRIBLE it's a knee-hight green dress with long sleeves and has the ugliest tie in world with a crappy belt on the back , god it makes us feel like we're living in the 50's or so ,,all the girls at my school hate it !! [btw my school is for girls only] we protested like a hundred times for changing our uniform but as always it's like you're talking to a god damned brick wall ,, we have a nickname btw us Aisha High School's students i'm pretty sure you guessed it ,, yeah ,, it's FROGS !! god i hate it when someone calls me like that it makes me wanna hit him in the face .

anyway enough about that so i looked over at the time and it's 7:25 that means there's no time to eat breakfast so i grabbed my backpack and went to the kitchen filled my waterbottle and went to my bestie's house her name is Sophie btw to walk to school together we've been doing that for 3 years now ,, so i arrived at her place and texted her :

"I'M HERE ,, DON'T BE LATE LIKE ALWAYS LOL :D

XOXO EM <3 "

moments later she came downstaires pissed off just like me cuz of the way we look ,, cursing our principal for not changing it this year ,, and so we went to school which was right around the cornor .

and then we arrived at school looking as shitty as it was last year with a few new drawings on the wall and then we saw our gang standing in the middle of the playground making fun of everysingle girl .

and just like everyother gang in the world we got the tomboy girl [Jade] and the quiet artist [Celine] and the funniest one that always get us in trouble but in a fun way [Holly] and of course us me and Sophie [the crazy fangirls :P] me the sheerio and Sophie's the directioner.

so enough with the entroductions let's get back to the main thing so while we were standing and chatting about this year and how hard it's gonna since we're the oldest grade and our subjects are really hard especially maths and stuff  anyway ,, we started talking about our teachers this year and the warnings we got from our older siblings that were in this school before .

telling us not to piss off our Maths teacher cuz she'll fail you and stuff and then we got down to our English teacher Mrs.Martinez Holly told us that her sister says she's so nice but my sis told me that she's so mean she might look AMAZING at first but then BAM !! she'll kick your ass with homework and stuff !! so we were a bit confused about her hoping that she would be fine !!

and then the bell interrupted our conversation forcing us to get to class

walking into the hallways again makes me smile ,, remembering all the crazy stuff we used to do in them ,, sitting the fire alarms on or skipping classes or open a classroom's door and throw a stinck bom inside and run away LOL last year was perfect .

so we got into class and as usual we picked our seats right next to the windows . we sat down and the teacher started talking to us about how important this year is and you have to study hard and this year there will be no more childish pranks [she said that while looking at me , Sophie , Jade and Holly cuz we're known for being the school troublemakers :P] and she continued saying that this year is unlike any other school year , this year will determenate your future , so be careful and other stuff like that .

by the time she finished she told us : let's take the rest of period off cuz none of us are in the mood for studying right now ,, and we all laughed and agreed with her ,, and so she left and the moment she closed the door behind her i turned around as quick as i can and screamed to Celine who was sitting behind me I SWEAR TO GOD ED SHEERAN IS A LYRICAL MIRACLE !! and she was like "I KNOW,,, his song small bump is so deep when i first listened to it i cried for days !! " i loved how Celine and i share the same music type.

and then i turned around and stood up from my seat and went to Celine's. she said " i wonder who's teaching  us English this year !! " i said "let's just hope someone better than Mrs. Greggerson"  she giggled while giving me that look.

by the time that happened Holly stoop up at the teachers table and yelled at us to give her attention . and so we did. then she spoke up " hey girls ,, since this is our last year here let's make it unforgettable, you know what i mean " she then looked at us and we all smiled a devilish smile " my name is Holly , yes THE Holly you've been hearing about since what 4 years now ?? i don't know i don't remember when it all started . anyway that's all i wanted to say , oh yeah and one thing " she grabbed a pencil case and started acting like she has won an award saying " i just want to thank my family and friends for believing in me , my dad , my husband , my precious cat puccie and everyone who helped me pursuing my dream , thank you " and then she went down the table we all laughed and continued talking loud like we were minutes before.

while i was standing with my gang near the window i noticed that Jade wasn't with us. In fact she was sitting alone looking really weird like something had happened to her . I left the group and went to talk to her. I said " hey J , is everything ok ?? you seem a bit worried about something ". she said " yeah , yeah i'm fine " but i can sense something was bothering her, i said " J you know you can tell me anything ! " she looked me in the eyes i swear i felt that her heart was ripped to pieces , something was seriously wrong , i sat down next to her and grabbed her hands , and then she began to talk .