Part 2

" Em , granny has cancer " she said that and the tears started streaming down her face .

i was shocked to be honest and i felt terrible for Jade . she's so close to her grandmother. i have never seen anyone who loves his gandmother the way she does. Jade spends most of her weekends at her place. it's just awful to hear this news. and then after a moment of silent i spoke " Jade i'm so sorry , i know it's gonna be hard but you know that there's hope , don't lose it !! promise me that you won't give up "  she said " but she's old and weak i don't think that she'll make it after the chemos and stuff , she can barely walk nowadays , and i don't wanna lose her Em , she's my life , she has been there every moment in my life , i can't bare losing her !! " i held her down and she started crying on my shoulder. i said  " honey miracles happen everyday , keep that idea in your mind , don't lose hope , if god wants her to live she will and no one can stop that , all you can do right now is pray for her , and she will be fine " 

And then Jade hugged me like never before , it was so tight , and she said " thanks for being with me , you are a true best friend "  i smiled and hugged her back .

and then i told her "come with me , let's get you out of the grumpiness mood " , we ditched the next class which was Art ad the teacher didn't even notice us missing LOL , we went to the cafeteria and bought some chips and we walked around school .

while we're walking i told her everything about my summer and obviously the only thing that made my summer AMAZING , which is discovering Ed Sheeran , i won't lie i kept talking about him all the time , about his songs , his lyrics , his ginger hair , his tattoos , oh my god !! 

i kept telling her that he's a LYRICAL MIRACLE , wow just the way he speaks about thing like Death in his song [Autumn Leaves] , and the story he told in Small Bump , he's just perfect in his own way , i really love him !!

and then just as we were walking up the stairs on our way to class we got interuppted by our new Chemistry teacher Ms. Jackson . the moment she saw us she was like " hey !! you girls !! i know  you !! you're from 10 Grade_A_ right ?? " we said " yes ma'am" she said " can you guys help me a bit in the lab ?? i'm new to this school and i have no idea where the chemistry stuff are !! , i'll get a premission from your teacher don't worry " we looked at each other smilling cuz now we can skip the other class too :) which is AWESOME !! cuz we won't listen to their bs about how hard this year is and other shit like that !! we said at the same time " yeah totally " she smiled a huge relief smile and thanked us .

and then we headed for the Chemistry lab which was in a HUGE miss !!

as soon as we entered all of us gave this loud groan which made us all crack up .

and then we started.