Part 3

The lab looked horrible. Everything was out of place, scattered on the floor, on the tables everywhere . We stood there looking miserable Jade & I and then Ms. Jackson said " you know we're not cleaning all that :P just help me with the obvious mess , and be free to tell me whenever you feel tired and u wan't to stop it'll be fine i swear " I said " no Ms. it's ok really we're glad we can help you" Jade was nodding in agreement with me .

we showed Ms.Jackson where the storage was and she went inside it and left us in the lab.

so we started picking up boxes and arrange them and stuff like that and we continued talking ,

" so are you still going to that concert ?" I asked Jade

" what concert ?" she said

" what was her name ?!! ah yes Lorde !!"

" naaaah i spent my money on a new set of books lol"

" dude you're like a perfect child , who in his right mind would trade CONCERTS for BOOKS ??!!"

" look who's talking !! and by the way two words HARRY POTTER"

" those are not books HP are my life i don't count them as books "

" yeah right ;)"

by the time we finished our conversation Ms.J came and she said " if you're planning on suffering from mental illness i recommend you entering the storage !! damn that's a huge mess x( "

we laughed at her face Jade and I she truly looked terrified !!

moments later she started cleaning the lab area with us , so i continued talking with Jade just to make the situation less awkward . " so hey you wanna listen to that guy i was telling you about this morning ? you know , Ed Sheeran ?" i spoke.

and the minute i said his name we heard a loud bang coming from behind , we turned around as quick as possible to find our teacher looking as pale as an old white painted wall and a chair on the floor beside her that was probably the reason of the bang we heard it must have fallen from her grip but that doesn't explain the look on her face.

" Are you alright Ms.J ? " Jade asked .

" did you just say Ed Sheeran ??!! " she said looking as if someone died in front of her

though she didn't look like she was liking the idea i mean it looked like she heard news about a lost child of hers or something.

something was rather odd about her face.

"AUTHOR'S NOTE "

hey you guys so sorry for the late updates but i've been through hell these past months suffering from everything from moving to travelling to saying goodbye to my parents and start living my own life on my own yup alot has happened but it's all over now more updates are coming soon and again sorry for being late <3

much love for everyone reading this xoxoxo

~ Orjowan