Part 5

After many attempts in calming Holly down before she ends up doing something crazy that'll put us all in trouble, she finally just gave up, and we all went to get our lunch trays.

We sat down our lunch table and just started chatting. Sophie met this really hot guy during her vacation in Turkey last summer, and she told us all about him. Jade was busy as hell with her music classes. And Celine read like nearly 50 books. But Holly and I didn't do much. We tried working for a while but it just didn't work.

The bell rang notifying us that our 4th period is starting. So we all got up and headed towards our classroom.

Holly stayed behind, and she grabbed me from the back and yelled "we'll be right back you guys".

I tried to wiggle her hands off of me, because I hate being grabbed from behind. She then let go and said " it's revenge time" and I was like "what the hell are you talking about Holly ?!!" She said " you actually thought that I'm not doing anything about that retarded Mandy ?!! I always joke about you guys being dumb but i never thought that you actually might've been this much. Anyway let's skip next period because I've got something on my mind."

I knew she was up to something no good but what the hell, I'm up for it.

We waited till the hallways got emptied out of students and teachers. And classes were calm indicating the start of the lessons.

At that moment, Holly and I headed towards the lockers hallway, and apparently Holly had found out the number of Mandy's locker and she also got her lock combination.

I kept on looking backwards in case anyone would be watching us. Holly then whispered " that's the one. That's her locker" she then put on the right combination for her lock and it opened.

Holly's pretty famous for her pranks, she had done or to be honest we've done some unforgettable ones over the years. Not to harm but to have a good fit of laugh.

Holly then pulled out from her backpack one of my favourite party poppers. She then put it inside and tied the string to the locker's door so when the locker's door is opened it will explode towards whomever's standing in front of it.

So we giggled quietly and head outside the building since we weren't going to attend this class. We sat down on a bench at the school's garden and just listened to music to pass the time.

The moment the bell rang announcing the end of the 4th period, Holly and I looked at each other and laughed an evil giggle and quickly went to the locker's hallway.

The moment we arrived we met up with the rest of the gang and told them all about what happened since they had no clue about where we were for the past period.

Mandy then got out of her class and she went straight for her locker which then Holly and i exchanged looks and smiled. The moment she opened it the popper exploded right to her face and she screamed like a lunatic and what was really surprising that she suddenly was covered in white powder like stuff. Which was the reason i turned towards Holly and she said " i thought maybe we should upgrade a little" and we all bursted out of laughing. Mandy then turned around and looked at us with rage filling her eyes. And the moment she saw Holly and I, she said "you're going to regret this dipshits", Holly then saluted her with the military hand gesture and said "we'll see about that retard".