CHAPTER 2: PABO WEIRDO

SinB and Jungkook went to the shopping mall together like couple but they're just bestfriends. Jungkook really love to tease SinB since he love SinB so much.

Jungkook's POV

I was teasing SinB by pulling her closer to me and wraps my right arm around her small waist. I saw she was blushing a lot but who cares. I really wanna tell her that I love her more than anything since we're just strangers.

"What the... uhum...Mr. Jeon Jungkook" SinB glared. I admit that the way she glared is cute.

"What?" I asked while making a mong (blank) face.

"Your hand." She pinched my right arm.

"Yah! Its hurt" I whined like a kid.

"Do I even care about it?" She said with a serious face and she laughed after a few seconds.

"You care about me" I poked her cheeks as I was laughing. I just can't describe how much I love the moment when I'm with her. I just keep hoping that she will love me as much as I love her. SinB-yaaa, one day I'll confess my feelings to you. You must wait for me.

"What are you thinking about?" She blinked. I swear that she is way too cute and I feel like wanna make her to be mine now but I'm scared.

"I'm thinking about..." I pulled her closer to me. I smirked. Her face turned to tomato and that makes me love her more.

"Yah! What d-did y-you think a-about?"

"This." I kissed her lips and I started to laugh as she was blushing really hard.

"Ige mwoya!" She pinched both of my cheeks hardly. "How dare you to that?" She glared.

"Your lips is so attractive." I did some aegyo. I can't belive I really did that after a long time of being manly.

SinB's POV

I really wanna kick this pabo Jungkook since he stole a kiss from me. It was my first kiss in my life. Does he love me? Haha. Don't be such a silly SinB.

"But you can't steal a kiss from me" I glared as I saw he was making an aegyo. He's kinda cute.

"Who is your first kiss?" He smiled.

"I won't tell it because he's a weird guy." I laughed.

"Please tell me." He blinked like a kid. Oh my.. He's killing me with his cuteness. I just can't imagine if I'm his girlfriend. But no. He's my own bestfriend. I can't date him eventhough I love him so much.

"Okay. You're my first kiss. Just now was my first kiss" I laughed. "But it doesn't mean that I love you."

"Well, it was my first kiss too." He pinched my cheeks softly.

"Pabo Jungkook. Why did you kiss me? There are so many pretty girls but why me?"

"Because you're different than the others and its not wrong for me to kiss you, Pabo SinB" He winked at me. My heart beats really fast now.

"Eyy mwoya. You're being so sweet suddenly. You know that I'm not an easy girl to fall for." I winked. Okay I'm doing a weird thing.

No One's POV

Both of them suddenly feel bored at the shopping mall since they've been there like every week. They decided to take some fresh air at the park nearby.

Jungkook held SinB's hand and interwines their fingers. They looked like a sweet couple. But they're not even a couple.

Both of them decided to sit on a bench under a tree at the park.

Jungkook's POV

I wanna take this moment to know everything that she likes and dislikes.

"Paboyaa. Tell me about your ideal boyfriend." I finally make the first step. I'm dying to know about it.

"Hm? My ideal type? Just simple. He must be taller than me, kind to me, care about me, love me as much as I love him, always support me in everything hmm.. maybe he should be just like you haha." She laughed while looking at me.

"Exactly like me?" I smiled.

"Yes, exactly like you. And how about your ideal type?" She asked me.

"She must be shorter than me. Always make me happy, always comfort me, always being cute and be someone that can make me smile like you do. Well, my ideal is you SinB."

I decided to confess now. I hold her hand. I look into her beautiful eyes. "Hwang EunBi, will you be my girlfriend?" I saw that she was blushing hard.

"Hmm.. what if I say no?" She said. I was really shock with that.

"I can't force you to love me but I'll try my best to make you love me." I faked my smile.

"I know that you faked your smile. I'm just kidding pabo. Of course I'll say yes. I do." She cupped my face.

"Really? OMG! Thank you for accepting me. I promise that I'll take care of you as long as you're mine." I hugged her really tight and I didn't let a single space between us. "I'm so happy."

"Aigoo I'm the luckiest girl to have you as my boyfriend, my love." She pecked my cheeks softly.

"I'm the luckiest boy in this world, my heart." I looked at her eyes again and lifted her chin. I kissed her lips deeply. She kissed me back. I didn't expect that.

SinB's POV

I kissed him back this time. I was really happy since my crush is mine now. I break the kiss. I touched my lips as his sweet lips touched mine.

"It was a great kiss." He grins. He's definitely gonna kill me with his cuteness.

"Yes it is. And now, you're mine and I'm yours. Nothing can break us apart." I hugged his right arm. I'm being a cute girl suddenly haha. Power of love.

"Wuuuu now you're being superb cute." He pinched my left cheeks and kissed my forehead. "You're forever mine baby." His words really make me fall for him.

"You're mine too honey." I can't believe that I called him honey now. Oh my gash. My own bestfriend is my love. I'm gonna update it in my diary. This is the greatest moment ever!

Sorry because I updated this late T-T and sorry if its short T-T