CHAPTER 9: ALWAYS

Jungkook had finished his work. He was going to make another surprise for SinB. He had bought 99 roses for SinB. As he wanted to cross the road, SinB called him. He picked the phone up and suddenly...

BANG!

A car bumped onto him. Everyone including the car driver were shocked. The car driver called the ambulance as quick as he can.

Meanwhile, the call was still on, SinB was worried because she heard everything through the call. Her phone dropped on the floor. Her body felt weak. Her tears rolled on her cheeks.
SinB quickly ran outside and tried to contact Jungkook's phone. The nurse picked up the phone and told SinB where was the hospital at.

SinB took at bus to the hospital. She ran to the emergency room to find Jungkook but the nurse asked her to wait at the waiting room because Jungkook was at the operating room. She prayed for Jungkook. SinB called Jungkook's parents.

It has been 2 hours for Jungkook in the operating room. His parents and SinB becomes more worried. All of them kept waiting for the doctor to tell about Jungkook's condition.

Finally, the doctor was out from the operating room. The doctor told them that Jungkook was in a good condition but unfortunately, Jungkook had suffering from selective amnesia.

(Selective amnesia is a type of amnesia which the victim loses certain parts of his/her memory) - source: Wikipedia

Mrs. Jeon fell down. Mr. Jeon brought Mrs.Jeon to have some rest because she was still shocked.

SinB entered the ward. Jungkook was still unstable. She knew that Jungkook wouldn't remember her anymore. SinB looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. SinB thought that it was her fault.

Everyday, SinB would visited Jungkook. She always brought a rose for each day. She waited for Jungkook to awake. After 2 days, Jungkook was finally awakened. SinB called the doctor and called his parents.

All of them were relieved.

"Where am I? Eomma? Appa?" Jungkook asked his parents.

"You're at the hospital" Mr.Jeon said.

All of them hugged each other.

"Who is that girl?" Jungkook pointed at SinB.

"You.. You.. didn't remember me.. at all..?" SinB held her tears.

Jungkook shook his head. SinB couldn't held her ters anymore. Her tears rolled one by one.

"Jungkook, she was your girlfriend, your future wife." Mrs. Jeon said as she hugged SinB.

"Oh? I..I'm so sorry.. I just.. argh!" Jungkook felt the pain on his head.

SinB ran to find the doctor and everyone was asked to stay outside for awhile. The doctor told them that he would feel like that every time he tried to recall his memories.

The next day..

SinB visited Jungkook again with a rose in her right hand. SinB gave the rose to Jungkook.

"Why did you gave me a rose everyday?" Jungkook asked SinB.

"Because you always gave me a bouquet of roses." SinB said.

"Oh, and now you wanna give me roses too?" Jungkook smirked.

"Yup! It's because I love you so much!" SinB grinned.

"So sweet of you, but I'm not interested. I don't love a loser like you" Jungkook smirked again.

"You've changed, 360 degree changed. It's okay, I know one day you'll change again." SinB smiled.

"I really wonder how can i fall for a loser like you before" He glared at SinB.

"It's okay, I. I.. I need to go now" SinB placed the roses on the table while wiping her tears.

Now, Jungkook was alone.

"I wonder why I treated her like that.. she's just being nice to me, but I don't wanna trust people easily.."

A week had passed..

SinB never visited Jungkook since that incident. Jungkook was discharged from the hospital.

Jungkook went to the cafe that he and SinB always hang out. Jungkook saw SinB with a guy.

"Oppa, wait for me~" SinB whined at that guy.

"Catch me if you can Beebee" That guy teased SinB.

Both of them were out from the cafe.

"Why my heart feels so hurt to see her with another guy? SinB-ah, you make me crazy"

_______________________________

Who is that guy? Is SinB already moving on from Jungkook? Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Just back for awhile! Hope all of you will enjoy this chapter!
Sorry for the short update 😭

Hi guys, this is the reupdate chapter~ Sorry for the different story line 😭

Lots of Love,
EunBi_Pororo