CHAPTER 13: UNBREAKABLE

They reached Eunseo's house which was few steps from the cafe. Eunseo asked SinB to wait for her in her room. SinB entered the room and she sat near the window. Still thinking about the rumor.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Yerim are dating". She started to sigh. She doesn't want to believe it but thinking back what happened to them makes her heart wanted to believe the rumor.

"Yah Hwang Eunbi! Why are you crying?" Eunseo hugged SinB and caress her head.

"Eo? Nothing Eunseo-ya" SinB lied and faked her smile.

"I know that you aren't okay. You never resent me as Eunseo-ya.You are still thinking about the rumor right?" Eunseo sighed.

"But I'll be fine soon so don't worry okay?" SinB smiled.

Eunseo nodded and she handed SinB a glass of orange juice that she takes from the kitchen. SinB drank the juice while looking at Eunseo that is busy looking for something inside her closet.

"JJang! Look at this Eunbi" Eunseo takes out a pink box with blue ribbon on it.

"OMG! What's that Eunseo?" SinB was excited.

Eunseo gave SinB the box and asked her open it. The moment when she opened the box, she saw few of Big Bang's album and she screamed. Well, Eunseo was relieved to see her best friend smiling like that.

"Wuu, Hwang Eunbi, if you screamed like that, you might end up being main vocal hahaha" Eunseo pinched SinB's cheeks.

"Thank you so so so much Son Juyeon!" SinB screamed and hugged Eunseo.

"Yah yahhh later the whole world might hear you screaming my name." Eunseo hugged SinB back.

Eunseo and SinB laughed and suddenly SinB's phone rang.

------------ON CALL-------------

SinB: Hello?

Jungkook: Baby, please don't believe those rumors. I only love you babe, please don't leave me

Eunseo asked SinB who called her and SinB whispers Jungkook.

SinB: /coughs/ The number that you've dialed is currently unreachable please try again later beep

Jungkook: Babe, where are you? Let me explain everything.

SinB: By-

Jungkook: Babe! Please don't make me feel like this. I'm begging you.

SinB: I was just kidding okay? I'm at Eunseo's house right now. Why?

Jungkook: I'll get there now.

SinB: No no, please don't c-

Jungkook turned off the call.

---------------- OFF CALL-------------------

"Juyeon-ah!!!!!!!!" SinB shouted.

"Yahhh!! Why why why?" Eunseo shouted back.

"Jungkook is on his way now!!!!" SinB shouted again.

"Why are you screaming???!!!" Eunseo shouted back again.

"To be honest, I don't know." SinB grinned.

"Why are you so crazy Hwang Eunbi?" Eunseo showed her poker face to SinB.

"Maybe because I missed him so much lately?" Without realized, tears rolled on SinB's cheeks.

Suddenly Eunseo's bell rang, it was Jungkook.

"Babe? Why are you crying?" Jungkook walked straight away to SinB and hugged her.

"Uhm, nothing." SinB froze still in dilemma whether she should hug him back or nah.

"Come here, we need to talk" Jungkook pulled SinB's hand and lead her to the couch.

Both of them sat on the coach and Jungkook held both of SinB's hand.

"Baby, trust me, I don't even talk to her baby, seriously not even a second, please trust me baby" Jungkook convinced her while caressing her palms.

SinB avoided to say anything and she just stared at the floor.

"Babe, look at me? Please?" Jungkook holds SinB's chin and made SinB faced him.

"Hmm?" SinB looked at him with teary eyes.

"Listen, I love you so much and nobody else can steal you from me or nobody else can steal me from you baby. I don't want anyone else, I just want you. I only need you. Fullstop. I wanna be with you forever not kim yerim or whatever her name is, I want Hwang EunBi, the one that steals my heart since the first time I saw her at the playground sitting alone while playing with the swings" Jungkook caressed SinB's cheeks.

"I love you too, but I don't want you to be with anyone else, my heart hurts to hear that kind of rumor" SinB bursted in tears.

"I told you baby, don't trust any rumors okay? Stop crying because of fake news okay? I only want you and I'm yours baby, you're mine, I'm yours" Jungkook pulled SinB's face closer to his face.

"Hmm.. okay, but still my fragile heart.. I know that I'm yours and you're mine and I want to be with you forever..." SinB's tears rolled like a river when Jungkook kissed her lips.

Jungkook hugged SinB but still hadn't break the kiss yet. SinB just stay still and let her tears flowed. Jungkook broke the kiss and wiped SinB's tears.

"I love you , Hwang EunBi, I love you so much" Jungkook hugged SinB again while caressing her back.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook" SinB leans her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Eunseo who witnessed bith of them came while bringing three cups of hot chocolates.

"Shhh, no more tears, no more cry, let's be happy, never trust rumors, never wasted your tears, let's drink our hot chocolates before it's cold" Eunseo handed the cups to both of them.

Both SinB and Jungkook thanked her. The three of them drank the hot chocolates until they're full.

A smile appeared on SinB's face. Finally her beautiful smile showed.

"I, Hwang Eunbi would like to thank Son Juyeon to invite me to her house when she saw me crying in street also for the hot chocolates, I wanna tell you that I love you so much bestie. Also, I would like to thank Jeon Jungkook because he walked few kilometers here just to convince me and you know that I love you so much. Thank you everyone." SinB chuckled after realized that she talked as if she won and award.

Eunseo hugged SinB tightly. "I'm glad that you're fine now bestie!"

Jungkook coughed after realizing that he's jealous with Eunseo.

"Go hug him bestie, he's jealous with us" Eunseo released the hug.

"I'm not jealous!" Jungkook huffed.

"Aww come here my little cookie" SinB hugged Jungkook tightly until a smirk appeared on Jungkook's face.

"Baby, I can't breathe! Please perform CPR for me!" Jungkook was waiting for a kiss from SinB.

"You're a baby , Jeon Jungkook! But I still love you hahaha" SinB leans on him and slightly peck his lips.

"Thank you baby, I love you" Jungkook grinned.

"I love you too honeyboo" SinB chuckled.

Both of them keep cuddling each other and Eunseo just shook her head. She's waiting for her sweetheart to come.

Tadaa! I know it's a late update. I'm so sorry guys ;-; literally I'm busy and huaaa gomawo for being patient in waiting for me to update this.
I love ya guys so much ;-; huaaaaa thank you so MUCHHH. Neomu Saranghaeeeeee 💕💕💕💕💕

P/s; please vote for Gfriend and BTS for MAMA 💓