CHAPTER 14: US

Both of them keep cuddling each other and Eunseo just shook her head. She's waiting for her sweetheart to come.

Suddenly Eunseo's bell rang again. Eunseo quickly ran to the door and her sweetheart, Mingyu hugged her.

"Jagiya, I miss you so much!" Mingyu said as he pecked Eunseo's right cheek.

"I miss you more yeobo! Seeing Eunbi and Jungkook make me miss you more!" Eunseo pouted.

"What did they do jagiya? Let me make it sweeter than they did." Mingyu chuckled.

"We didn't do anything" SinB said while shaking her head.

"She's lying yeobo hufft" Eunseo acted like a kid.

"Haha well my little baby is sulking because of the rumor, so I'm here to convince her and to show how much I love her." Jungkook said while holding SinB's hand. 

"Look at that! They're being so sweet , hingg" Eunseo pouted.

"Let's go for a double date!" SinB said with full of excitement.

"Omg!!! Yes yes yessss!" Eunseo agreed with SinB.

"Heol- these two girls were sulking just now" Jungkook said.

"Now they wanna go for double date. Girls- I don't understand them" Mingyu shook his head.

"Please please please" SinB and Eunseo blinked cutely.

"Should we listen to them or go to the arcade??" Jungkook looked at Mingyu with a confusing face.

"Hmm, I'm not sure because arcade is pretty much more fun than dating" Mingyu laughed along with Jungkook.

Both of them looked the girls' reaction. SinB and Eunseo were sulking with them. They stomped their feet and walked away from Jungkook and Mingyu. They entered Eunseo's room and locked the door. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Mingyu blamed each other and chucked after they noticed that SinB and Eunseo peeked.

"I'm like TT , just like TT, tell me that you'd be my baby" Jungkook and Mingyu suddenly sang and danced to Twice's TT.

"Should we forgive them or keep sulking?" Eunseo asked SinB. Both of them looked at each other for few seconds.

"Babe, forgive us jusaeyooonggg" Jungkook clung on SinB's arm.

"Hmmm.. should we??" SinB shook her head and patted Jungkook's head.

"Eunseo baby will forgive us right??" Mingyu blinked few times to Eunseo.

SinB and Eunseo looked at each other and shook their heads.

The situation has turned upside down as Jungkook and Mingyu sulked and sat on the sofa.

Both of them played with their phones and tried to make their girlfriends jealous by showing idol's pictures to each other. They kept praising the idols' pictures until their girlfriends glared at them.

But..the truth is, Jungkook showed Mingyu his favourite picture of SinB

the truth is, Jungkook showed Mingyu his favourite picture of SinB

And... Mingyu showed Jungkook his favourite picture of Eunseo

Jungkook and Mingyu chuckled when their girlfriends sulking over their own selcas

SinB and Eunseo stood in front of their boyfriends and glared at the pictures.

"GOTCHA!"

All of them laughed loudly as the prank got them.

SinB and Eunseo pinched their boyfriends' arms.

"Oh well, we will never ever praise other girls , baby" Mingyu cupped Eunseo's cheeks and pecked her forehead.

"Yes, babe, we won't do that, our sweethearts are the prettiest in the world!" Jungkook pecked SinB's nose softly and pinched her cheeks.

Both Eunseo and SinB were blushing so hard.

To be continued..
Huaaa... Finally I managed to update this chapter huaaaaaa ;-; mianhae for the superb late updates.. ;-;
I'm really really jinjja jeongmal sorryyyyyy ㅠ^ㅠ I tried to update fast but huhuuuu ;-; Jeongmal Mianhae Yeorobunnnnn ;-; 

Sorry for the short chapter too ;-; huaaaaa