CHAPTER 6: REGRET

After they had their meals, they went to the amusement park to meet their members. Jungkook suddenly wanna be a kiddo. He pulls SinB's hair and run as fast as he could to the amusement park.

"Yahh! You're so dead Jeon Jungkook!!" SinB shout and chase him.

"No I'm not!" Jungkook sticks out his tongue and SinB is totally pissed off with him.

Suddenly....

"BANGGGG!"

"Miss?! Are you alright?!"

"Omg! Blood!!"

"Is she okay!?"

"Yahh!! SinB! Hwang Eunbi! Wake up now!" Jungkook shout while his tears flowing on his cheeks.

SinB still unconscious and didn't respond to Jungkook.

"Call 911! Please! Anyone?!!!!!" Jungkook shout to the people.

"Wait! The ambulance is coming!"

Around several minutes later, the ambulance was there. The paramedics carries SinB with stretcher and Jungkook also get in the ambulance as her guardian.

The paramedics are busy trying to save SinB before it's getting worst. Unfortunately, the paramedics can't help her that much. They only can help SinB to buy time before gets to the hospital.

Jungkook was still crying, feeling regret and of course he felt guilty towards his love. He wished that he wouldn't be a kiddo so that everything won't be happened. Jungkook hold SinB's hand tightly and kissed it. "Please don't leave me" Jungkook cries again.

------------- At The Hospital ----------------

The paramedics are busy carrying SinB to the hospital bed and she was sent to the operation room immediately because her condition looks really serious.

Jungkook just sit at the waiting room, praying for SinB's safeness. He called Jin.

- On Phone Call -

Jin: Yahh kookie, neo eoddiya? (Where you at?)
Jungkook: Hyung.. SinB..
Jin: Are you crying? What happened to SinB??
Jungkook: She's at the hospital..
Jin: Seriously?!
Jungkook: Hyung.. it's all my fault..
Jin: Hang on, I'll be there now, text me which hospital, okay?!
Jungkook: okay hyung..

- End of Phone Call -

Jungkook cried again with full of regretful. "I wish that I never did that.. I'm so stupid for being a kiddo at this age.." Jungkook bangs his head on the wall.

- 20 minutes later -

"Jungkook!" Jin and all of their members came.

"Hyung!"

All of them gathered at the waiting room. Jungkook told them about what happened to SinB.

"It's not your fault, Kookie" Jimin patted Jungkook's back.

"Yeah, that's true, it's not your fault" Rapmon said.

"It's have been 30 minutes since the accident, I want my SinB back." Jungkook looked down and started to cry again.

"Don't worry, Kookie. She'll be okay. She's a strong girl." Suga calmed Jungkook.

"It's true what Suga said. We should pray that she'll be okay soon." Jin said.

"You should go rest and eat first, Kookie" J-Hope said.

"Yes, you look pale now, and somehow messy." Taehyung tried to persuade him.

"No, I wanna wait for SinB" Jungkook said.

Finally, the doctor came out from the operation room.

"Who is her guardian?" The doctor asked.

"We're her guardian." Jin said.

"The operation went well, SinB will be transferred to the ward." The doctor explained.

"Thank you so much, Doctor" Jungkook bowed many times to the doctor.

"It's my job to save her and gratefully that she's strong" The doctor smiled.

After the doctor walked away, all of them went to the ward. SinB still unconscious. Jungkook sat at the chair beside SinB's bed and held her hand. His tears flowed on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, SinB. It's my fault. I shouldn't make you chase me." Jungkook kissed SinB's hand.

"See? She's a strong girl, I bet that she'll be mad at you because you don't wanna eat." Taehyung shook his head to see Jungkook be like that.

"Don't tell her, hyung" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his tearful eyes.

"I won't tell her if you eat at least this bread," Taehyung handed some breads to Jungkook.

"Okay hyung, I'll eat now" Jungkook pouted and started to eat the bread.

- Time Skip -

At night, Jungkook and V were busy talking to each other. Then, SinB suddenly moves her hand. Jungkook saw it.

"SinB?! You're awake?!" Tears rolled on Jungkook's cheeks while Taehyung quickly called the doctor.

The doctor and nurses came to the room and had a quickly check up on SinB while Jungkook and Taehyung waited outside of the room.

- 10 minutes later -

SinB smiled when she saw Jungkook and Taehyung entered the room.

"Jungkookie oppaa~ Taehyungie oppaa~" SinB chuckled.

"Our SinB is back!" Jungkook and Taehyung hugged SinB tightly.

"Eyyy, of course I'm back! You guys are worried about me huh? I told you that I'm a strong girl" SinB smiled.

"Hyung, do you believe her?" Jungkook teased SinB.

"Mollayo (I don't know) , I think she's not so strong because she still needs her teddy bear" Taehyung teased too.

"Hufft. I don't know who is Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. I just know Hwang EunBi a.k.a SinB" SinB sulked.

"Yahhh SinB is sulking!" Jungkook slapped Taehyung's arm.

"That's hurt Kookie!" Taehyung pouted. "I have a present for SinB" Taehyung make his rectangular smile.

"Tskk, I bet it was a pink rose" Jungkook laughed.

"What is it, Taehyungie oppa?" SinB blinked at Taehyung.

Taehyung kissed SinB's cheeks and gave her a bar of chocolate. "Here is it."

SinB grinned at Taehyung. "Gomawoo (Thank you) oppaaa!!"

Jungkook was jealous with Taehyung. "I have a better present" Jungkook pulled SinB into a deep kiss.

Taehyung laughed. "Wow, Kookie was jealous, just now"

"I'm not, hyung" Jungkook sticked his tongue out.

SinB still froze by Jungkook's action. Her face was really red like a tomato.

"It's late night already, we should go to our dorm now, Kookie." Taehyung tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

"SinB? Are you there? We wanna go back to our dorm now" Jungkook smiled like a bunny.

"Eoh?? Ah?? Nae naee naee , you should go now" SinB smiled awkwardly.

"We'll be back tomorrow okay?" Taehyung ruffled SinB's hair.

"Byee SinB baby~" Jungkook grinned while waved his hand with Taehyung.

"Naee oppa~ Take care~ and see you tomorrow" SinB waved back.

SinB laid on the bed and tried to rest while thinking about Jungkook's action.

---------------

Sorry for the late update. Hufft (T_T) busy busy and busy xD
I'm sorry if this chapter kinda bored. Btw, Vkook is sailing there xDD

Let's support for BTS and Gfriend for MAMA!!
Hahaa

Lots of Love from Army and Buddy!