CHAPTER 11: OUR DATE

One week later..

Jungkook went to the café where SinB and him used to hang out together. Jungkook bought his favourite iced caramel macchiato and SinB's favourite red velvet cake. He took a seat at the corner of the café. He really missed SinB.

While he took a sip of the coffee, SinB went inside the café and sat on the seat in front of Jungkook. She smiled to see Jungkook after a week. Jungkook accidentally spilled his coffee because he was shocked to see SinB. SinB laughed a bit because of his clumsiness. She gave him some tissues. Jungkook wiped his mouth and also the table.

"You are really clumsy, Jeon Jungkook" SinB finally start off the conversation.

"Don't laugh, it's embarrassing you know" Jungkook pouted like a kid.

"No, it's cute, okay? Aigoo, this is why I can't stop loving you" SinB covered her mouth.

"W-What did you say just now?" Jungkook smirked.

"Nothing. It's nothing. I didn't say anything." SinB shook her head and denied it.

"I heard that. Is that means your answer is yes?" Jungkook grinned.

"I didn't say anything, but I- yes I still love you" SinB pouted.

Without wasting time, Jungkook grabbed SinB's hand and smiled. "Thank you for trusting me again, my angel."

SinB glared at Jungkook. "Don't dare to repeat your mistakes again, kiddo"

Finally, they returned as couple again. They decided to go to the amusement park. They wanted to celebrate their special day. Before that, they bought a pair of couple tee. They really wanted to look cute together. (lol XD)

As they arrived at the amusement park, they went to a shop that sells headband.

"Baby, can we go to the ghost house now?" Jungkook pouted since he was tired of waiting for SinB to choose the headbands for both of them.

"Eo? What did you call me?" SinB grinned and picked two white bunny headbands.

"I called you baby." Jungkook pecked a kiss on SinB's forehead. "Let me pay for that headbands baby."

SinB was speechless by Jungkook's action. She felt her cheeks were burning red. She covered her cheeks and went outside of the shop. Then, Jungkook suddenly back hugged SinB. SinB startled.

Jungkook whispered. "I love you baby. I really love you and always love you."

SinB turned her body to face Jungkook. "I love you too, you've owned my heart and you'll always hold the key of my heart" SinB hugged Jungkook tightly and buried her face on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook hugged her back and caressed SinB's hair. "Let's go to the ghost house baby."

SinB giggled and pulled Jungkook's hand. Finally they queued at the entrance of the ghost house. They entered the ghost house. SinB held Jungkook's hand out of blue. Jungkook kissed SinB's hand. Then, both of them started to walk in. The ghost started to scare them but they laughed while looking at each other. Both of them were brave enough so they ended up laughing at the ghost for the whole time in the ghost house.

After that, they went to ride roller coaster. They sat on the front seat. When the ride started, both of them held each other's hand. When the ride suddenly went faster, both of them shouted and laughed crazily.

"Hwang Eunbi! I love you!" Jungkook shouted in between the ride.

"Jeon Jungkook! I love you!" SinB shouted at the same time as Jungkook.

When the ride ended, Jungkook helped SinB to fix her hair. Both of them quickly get off from the seat and went to the food stall. For sure, they bought mineral water since they were tired from shouting because of the roller coaster ride. They shared the mineral water by using different straws. They sat on a bench near the food stall. SinB fixed Jungkook's hair. Suddenly, SinB realised that their face was very near. Jungkook smirked. SinB stopped fixing Jungkook's hair. She moved her body backwards and Jungkook laughed because of her cuteness.

"Stop laughing" SinB covered her face with her cold palms.

Jungkook slowly pulled SinB's hands and warmed it using his warm breath. "I laughed just now because you're cute and I'm so grateful that you're mine" Jungkook smiled.

SinB grinned. "Why do you make me cringe a lot nowadays?" SinB shook her head.

"It's because I LOVE YOU" Jungkook pecked a kiss on SinB's forehead.

"And I LOVE YOU TOO" SinB winked.

Both of them cringed to their sudden sweet momments.

To be continued..

Sorry for the really really late update. So many things happened and it takes time to solve the problems. Even some of it is still remain unsolved but huhuuuu I tried my best to update this ;-; Really really sorry everyone ;-;