He's Back

NARRATOR

The Ateneo Men's Basketball Team are still at the BEG for their training when Ateneo Women's Volleyball Team went inside the Gym.

"Coach? The Basketball Team is still inside po." Alyssa told coach Tai.

"Yah we stay on bleachers. Okeh?" Coach simply said to Alyssa.

So Alyssa Valdez told everyone in the team to stay together and sit on the bleachers while waiting for the Basketball Team to finish their training.

Maddie put his gym bag on the floor and took out her phone from her pocket. She was about to text someone when Bea sat beside her.

"Hi babe. I'm here na at the BEG. Take care" Bea said, Maddie looked at her shocked and raised her right eyebrow.

"What did you say Bei?" Maddie asked Bea confusingly.

"Wala haha I thought you were about to type those words and send it to someone but uhm.. I think  I am wrong." Bea answered while scratching the back of her head.

Maddie laughed and slapped Bea's arm.

"Whaaat? Why are you laughing now Mads?"

"You really thought that, huh? I took out my phone to calm myself before training no. Makikinig sana ako ng kanta." Maddie said and opened her gym bag and took out another object, her earphones.

She plugged it in her phone.

"Want to hear a song with me?" She said and offered Bea the other one.

Bea obliged. They sang the song Mirrors together.

Bea seemed so happy while with Maddie and for a while, she forgot everything that causes her pain.

Amy Ahomiro saw the two being so happy and comfortable together. She tapped Alyssa's shoulder and said,

"Hey Ly, don't you think your plan would be in trouble if Bea will be so close to someone else especially with Maddie whom she liked before?"

Alyssa looked at Bea and Maddie. She let out a short giggle and looked back at Amy.

"Of course not Amy. My plan is just to let Bea and Jho be friends again without awkwardness. It's not a problem naman if they'll both find their new ones eh." She answered Amy with a smile.

"You are right Ly. I remember the time when Ella was the one who gives advices like that  to you before."

Because of Amy's words, Alyssa frowned upon remembering those times Amy was referring to.

"Yes but look at us now Amy, we're both happy naman diba?"

Amy just nodded.

"Cause I really think that if something's meant to be, it will come back."

Alyssa looked at Maddie and Bea.

"So if Bea and Maddie learn to love each other... or if Bea learns to love someone else..."

She paused and turned to see Jho staring at Bea blankly.

"..then I think Jho's decision to let go of Bea is right. Although it was the hardest decision she made."

Jhoana felt sad seeinf Bea with Maddie.

She and Bea once had a big fight because Jho was madly jelous with Mads.

Who wouldn't be jelous if your girlfriend didn't call or text you because she's with someone else?

I don't have to be jelous. I don't have the right to be jelous.

Jho thought to herself and went to her locker.

JHO'S P.O.V.

I am right here at my locker to get some chocolate.

But when I opened my locker, I saw no sign of chocolates.

"You want chocolate Miss Maraguinot?"

I turned to my left and saw a man holding 2 pieces of chocolates.

I smiled to him.

"Are you sure you want to give me one?"

We both laughed. Ngayon lang ata ulit ako natuwa sa maliit na bagay.

He gave me his toblerone.

"Thank you ha? Akala ko kasi may naiwan ako na chocolate kaninang pag punta namin dito."

"May naiwan ka naman eh. Di nga lang chocolate."

He looked at me seriously that made me feel guilty.

"Joke lang." He said and pinched my nose.

I tried not to look affected by what he said so i just smiled at him and went to the court to train.

He's Marci, the man i left before. I left him because I want to be with Bea. He said he's willing to wait for me to realize that choosing Bea over him is wrong.

He also said that one day he'll be fine. That day would be the one when he can finally go close to me and begin talking tto me as friend.

Nangyari na. Kinausap niya na ako kanina, that means he is already fine. We are friends now, and I am glad that he's back.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Sorry po sobrang bagal ko mag update kasi sobrang busy na po. Sorry!