Chapter 3: Sneaky Bill

It's been a few weeks since Bill came back. All his wounds were healed and his magic was slowly, but surely, getting stronger.

You were going around the cabin cleaning while Bill was getting dressed. As you cleaned, you realized you were missing some important things you needed to live. You were gonna have to go into town to buy these things.

"THE FABULOUS ME IS HERE!" Bill screamed.

You turned around just in time to Bill slide into the kitchen. He skidded to stop and put his hand on his hip, giving you sexy look.

Bill was wearing a yellow sweater with an eye on it and black jeans. His bow tie was tied unneatly and he didn't even bother to do his hair.

"So, like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

You could see what he was trying to do.

"You look adorable!" You said.

Bill gave you a 'wat?' look, causing you to start laughing.

"I think I look hot." Bill said, running his hand through his messy hair.

"Nooo, I think you look cute" you giggled.

"Hot."

"Cute."

"Hot!"

"Cute."

"HOT!"

You walked over to him and fixed his tie then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Cute" you smiled.

Bill blushed and averted his eye from your gaze as you ran your fingers through his hair, fixing it.

"Hey Bill?" You asked, trying to part Bill's hair with your fingers.

"Yeah?"

"I...I have to go into town today."

It was quite until Bill spoke.

"Why would you want to go there?" Bill asked.

You sighed and dropped your hands to your sides.

"We're running out of food and I need to get more" You told him.

"I don't want you to go."

"But I have to."

"What if I go instead?" Bill offered.

You shook your head. "And run the chance of you getting caught? No Bill, I could never ask you to do that."

"I'll be careful!" Bill said, trying to persuade you.

You shook your head.

"...Could I come with you?" Bill asked.

You hesitated. You thought about it before, but if Bill heard someone say something nasty to you, he would probably kill them in an instant. Then you'd both be in trouble.

You shook your head. "No. I'm sorry Bill."

Bill sighed and looked down. "Okay. Whatever you say love."

You smiled and pecked Bill's lips. "Thanks for understanding. I'm gonna go get dressed."

You began to walk to your room, leaving Bill standing there.

~

You layed out your clothes on to the bed. You were gonna wear a white T-shirt with a small pocket on the front, blue jean shorts, and black converse.

Before you could start getting dressed, you heard the front door slam shut.

What was that? You asked yourself.