Chapter 8: Snitch!

Bill had tied up Wendy and now she was sitting in the middle of your living room, struggling to get free.

"Let me go!!!" She ordered.

Bill smiled at the sight, you gave him a uneasy look.

"Is this really such a good idea?" You asked. "Imagine what would happen if she escaped!"

Bill laughed. "She can't get away! Those are chains made from my magic, she can't get out of there!"

"Just you wait!" Wendy yelled. "When I get out of here, I'll call Stan and Ford and they'll come here and kill you!"

Bill glared at her. "Shut your mouth."

"You hear me?!" Wendy yelled, ignoring Bill. "They'll come back and take care of you! Then we'll finally be free from you and Gravity Falls will be back to normal!"

Bill swiftly stood up and glared down at Wendy, his eye glowing red. "I said. Shut. Your. Mouth."

Wendy glared back him. "Make me."

"Okay!" You quickly said, taking Bill's hand and began pulling him to the kitchen before he could kill Wendy. "Bill I need to talk to you."

"But (y/n)! I was about to kill her!" Bill protested.

"Now." You growled.

Bill huffed. "Fine."

~

"Bill, we have to let her go!"

"No way! She knows I'm alive!"

"Can't we just erase her memories?!"

"I can't just do that, (y/n)!" Bill said. "I need more of my magic energy to come back before I wipe memories!"

You and Bill were currently arguing about what you were going to do with Wendy when you heard a thud, the front door open, then slammed shut.

You and Bill practically flew into the living room. Laying on the floor was the chair Wendy was sitting in and the chains. Wendy was no where to be seen.

You sighed. "So much for your magical chains that could never be broken."

Bill ran to the front door and began to yell threats, hoping Wendy would come back.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

Nothing.

"ILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!"

Nothing.

"I'LL CURSE YOU SO THAT WHAT EVER YOU TOUCH DIES!"

Still nothing.

Bill began to run out of things to say. He stomped his feet a couple times as his voice stuttered, trying to come up with another threat.

Bill suddenly let out a scream of anger. "SNITCH!!!"

Bill slammed the door shut.

Who knows what Wendy was going to do, but she was going to tell someone, and it wasn't going to be anyone good.