Chapter 11: What Do You Think You're Doing?

You grumpily sat at the kitchen table. You're cheek leaned on the palm of your hand as you thought about how boring your life was at the moment.

The front door swung about and Bill walked in, looking quiet proud of himself.

"All done!" Bill said, waltzing up to you, fixing his vest. "Every trap is ready, no one from the town can get remotely close to us!"

You frowned and narrowed your eyebrows at Bill. "I'm bored. Let me go on a walk."

Bill laughed. "Ha! Go on a walk! You're funny. You're not stepping a foot out of this house until my powers come back and we kill everyone! Then you can go on a walk."

You grumbled. "We should have just moved."

"Stop whining." Bill said, ruffling your hair as he went to your room.

You sat there in your seat for a good few minutes until you heard a tap at the window.

Confused, you got up to go take a look. There, in the dirt, was a limited edition (favorite band) T-shirt.

You're eyes sparkled.

...mine

You slipped out the front door, not making a sound.

I'm such a idiot for falling for this. You scolded yourself in your head. But it must be mine.

You sneakily crab walked over to the shirt and reached out for it, planning to make a run for it once it was in your fingers.

Before your fingers could touch the lovely fabric, someone jumped you from behind!

You fell to the floor, the person on top of you, letting out a short scream before a gag was tightly tied around your mouth. Muffled screams escaped your lips as the person on your back bound your wrists together.

"Wendy, this is a horrible idea!" You heard a voice yell.

"Shut up, Soos!" Wendy hushed. "That demon will hear you!"

Soos ignored her. "There has to be another way! This is his girlfriend, he'll kill us!"

"Not if we hurry up!"

Wendy yanked you to her feet as you tried to get away, but no use.

"Okay, let's go."

Wendy looked up at Soos to find his face white with terror.

"Soos...?"

Soos slowly pointed behind her and she turned around.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Bill floated high above you, his eye red and a pissed off look on his face. Wendy went to run, but she couldn't move. She tried to rank her feet away from the ground, but they didn't budge.

"I said..." Bill slowly became dark and shadowy due to his anger. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Bill suddenly lunged at Wendy, causing her to gasp out of fright and dropping you. You toppled to the floor as Bill grabbed her neck and flew high into the hair. He held her above him as she gasped for air, his grasp on her neck slowly getting tighter.

Frantically, you tried to get out of your binds. If Bill went on any longer, he'd kill her! You had to stop him. Blood on his hands would only make things worse.

Just in the nick of time, as Wendy began to loose conscience, your gag fell off your mouth and you screamed "BILL STOP!!!"

He stopped, loosening his grip on Wendy, but not letting her go. He slowly looked down at you, his eye still blaring red.

"Stay. Out. Of. This. (Y/n)."

You glared at him. "Bill. Stop."

Bill's head snapped back to Wendy and tightened his grip again. "Stay out of this!"

"Bill, you can't do this." You spoke calmly. "You can't kill one of the townsfolk, that will only make them more angry."

Bill didn't answer.

"Please, Bill." You pleaded, a sad look in your eye. "Don't do this."

Bill tried his best not to look into your eyes, but failed miserably. He seemed to melt at the sight of your sad face. His color slowly came back and he dropped Wendy. She hit the ground with a thud before immediately having a coughing fit, Soos ran to her side.

Bill levitated to the ground and using his magic, untied your wrists. He helped you to your feet and you clung to his shirt sleeve.

Bill glared at Wendy and Soos. "Don't. Ever. Come here. Again."

They quickly nodded and jumped to their feet to leave, Soos helping Wendy. Soos went to go grab the T-shirt, but you quickly snatched it off the ground.

You growled. "Mine!"