Chapter 8: He's Mine.

**^**

The next few days were a blur.....

I was settled in my new college and luckily I shared most of my classes with jack. Thank gwad. Otherwise I would have died of boredom, as you know I suck in making new friends.

Enough with the good in my life, now it's time for something bad.
Unfortunately, Mr lee and Mr Justin are also in some of my classes and are in those in which jack was not there as my backup. But luckily Lee ignored me almost every time but Justin, he's another case.

Every time I pass him or am in his vicinity, he would --
--giggle.
Yes giggle.
And let me remind you that it's very weird, not so manlike.
Wait... Is manlike even a word? Well I don't know but personally i think it's the opposite to ladylike.

Moving on, so yeah I was pretty much immune to lee's ignorance and Justin's giggle-ance. Again is it even a word? NEVER MIND!

Yeah So, It was a normal day. Well, only if you consider waking up to jack wearing a mask, yeah normal. Totally.

"Wake up and rise 'n shine capital M" he jack sang while skipping in my room.

"Go away." I said irritatingly.

"No." Said Jack.

"Aghhh... Am I too pretty to complete my beauty sleep." I exclaimed, angrily.

"Oh hush. Stop being a drama queen Maddie and get ready. I don't wanna be late." Jack babbled and left me. Alone. In my room. My, I really am a drama queen.

"Whatever." I muttered.

I followed my morning routine and quickly did my business. Now it's time to dress up.

"Hmm..Do I wanna look punk or cute?" I said to myself.

"Or do I wanna look like an awesome piece of shit?" I thought.

"Ehhh.. Awesome piece of shit it is." I cried happily.
Well it is difficult for girls to decide what to wear. And I consider that to settle on a single thing to wear is an accomplishment. Hey! long word.

I quickly got dressed. I put on a pair of black shots with a baggy white nirvana tank top that exposed both of my sides with á bandeau. I just ruffled up my hair to make it look messy and wore my trusted pair of black converse.
Hmm..... I look badass. Sweet.

When we reached college, jack and me parted our ways. I shared my first period with lee and Justin.
I was dreading of what could happen, cause lee is the school's stereotypical jock/bad boy.
And also, I forgot to mention, a tiny minute detail, that he is my partner.
Well it's no biggie, that i could not handle. Well of course I could handle it seeing that he always ignore me. His fake girlfriend. Humph....!

Well I don't wanna bore with all the details of how our teacher taught us history and how lee ignored me. So I'm gonna skip it okay? Okay. Cool.

So when my class ended, I was out of there like a flash. I think I've put Barry Allen to shame. Well, a pat on the back for me. (A/N :GRANT GUSTIN's Ref. y'all 😘❤️)

I was busy day dreaming about my Dylan O'Brian while trying to reach my locker, well that is some serious multitasking shit but back to the point.
While I was multitasking, I was roughly pulled into an empty classroom by someone.
I was just going to show my kickass karate skills, but my attacker cleared her throat. Wait her? Well that throat clearing sounded like of a girl.
I turned around and saw....

"Beatrice?" I say softly.

"So she knows who I am. Good then this will be easy." She mused to her sidekicks.

"Okay you!!"she said while pointing towards me.

"Listen to me and listen good. I don't know what black magic you're doing but it has to stop."

"What are you going on about?" I asked in confusion and somewhat in shock..., Like who in their right mind would just pounce on innocent girls. Oh yeah a BITCH would do that.!

"Excuse me bitch. I don't know that you have some hearing problem but Stay. Away. From. My. Lee. He's mine. " she spat.
Oh so this is what all this hoopla was about.
Hmm. Interesting.
"Blonde bimbo says what?" I cried in shock.

"Oh please. Just stay away from lee. He's my future boyfriend." She says obviously.
But he's my fake boyfriend. I thought to myself.

"Okay. Cool." I replied coolly.

"What?"she blinked once. Twice. God someone is shocked.

"What?!? no snide remarks?." She asked in confusion.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.

"Whatever. Just stay away." she said and went out swaying her hips with her sidekicks hot on her heels.
Well that escalated quickly.

After the whole Stay-Away-He's-Mine fiasco, I resumed to the classes like nothing happen. Well actually nothing happened, because who can be scared of orange barbies.

Finally college ended and I know you wouldn't wanna hear about how my history teacher has mastered the art of picking nose without anyone noticing or how my English teacher has a talent of musical farts. Not? Not.
So I'm gonna skip that. Ew. Gross.

So when I reached home I was famished or in other words exhausted. Seriously college took a toll on me.

So as soon as I stepped inside my apartment, I rushed to take a shower. A hot relaxing shower. Afterwards I quickly changed into my pjs and was ready to treat myself with a tasty Take-out. What?.....I can't cook to save a life. Once when I tried, my life was in danger.

After ordering I was setting up my laptop for Netflix. Knowing jack, he must be busy partying or courting Lee. So when the bell rang I was surprised. Well, the take out was fast I mused.

But when I opened the door, I didn't expected the person standing there to be there. Well I was doomed. Seriously doomed. Why can't my life be normal??? Sigh.

****************************************
Ques: OMG. Who do you think is the the person standing at the door????

A/N:
Hey guys!!
Sorry sorry sorry sorry for the late update. It's just i'm busy with some important stuffs and Because of that it, is very difficult to update regularly. Anyway, here it is.. Chapter 8..
So Tell me ... Do you like it?? Love it??? Ignoring Whatever it is but please give a cheeky VOTE and COMMENT. (Please don't be a SILENT READER)
[Also follow me on:
Insta : @itsgonnabejt (fan account)
Snapchat: @timberlakexoxo ]