Chapter 11: Breakfast talk

*Unedited*

*****

Next day I woke up to the beautiful aroma of the breakfast.
"Ouchh" I almost shouted as I sat up.

A word of advice to everyone..., don't be overconfident and never I repeat never sleep on the floor. Apparently it is torturous and can probably break your back. Trust me.

So after a while I quickly got up, well who am I kidding, I got after half hour and rushed to the bathroom to do my business.

After finishing my business, I went to the kitchen only to find Margaret cooking delicious breakfast.

"Oh Maddie!! you're awake. Good. Now sit with me and have breakfast. I've made eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles and toast." Margaret said wiping her hand with a towel.
Aww she's so cute. She has set the table.

I sat down on one of the three chairs and started to dig in.
I not-so-subtly peeked at Margaret only to see her smiling at me. Ahem *awkward*.

"Lee's not goona wake up. You know he's not a morning person. Right?" She asks.

"Yeah right." I said awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"So he's not here to disturb us." She stated.

I just nodded in reply as my mouth was too busy chewing the delicious pancakes while occasionally sipping juice .

"I'm getting old you know."
I nodded.

"And I'm not gonna stay any younger."
I nodded.

"And lee is my only child."
I nodded again.

"So emm.., When are you popping some grand babies for me?" She asks excitedly.

As soon as I heard what she said I did something unfortunate.
Well I did the same exact thing what I did with his son, I spat all my juice over her.

I take it back people I take it back.. She's no longer cute. AND GRAND BABIES !?!? IS THAT WHAT I HEARD?!?
SERIOUSLY PLEASE SOMEONE KILL ME RIGHT NOW!! How can she even say that?!
"Popping grand babies?" Who even say that?
She could have used any different word but no she has to use 'popping'. GAWD !!

Margaret was cleaning the juice with the towel while I was gaping at her.
Seriously grand babies!?
And that's the moment when Mr.Lee chose for his grand entry.

"Ohh waffles." And that's his opening line.
He ignored me and Margaret, and stuffed the whole piece of waffles like a designated pig he is.

"Oh honey what a perfect timing you have. We both were having a talk. Come join." Margaret informed lee and Lee was oblivious busy in stuffing himself up. SUCH A PIG !

"Whatareyoutalkingabout ?" Was the reply of Lee. Smooth real smooth.

"Oh baby it's a very interesting topic!" I exclaimed in a high pitched voice. Man i really am nervous.
Margaret just nods enthusiastically. While lee looked confused. I said confused, my bad. Lee looked like a confused PIG. Yeah definitely a pig.

"Margaret was telling me that she is getting old."
Lee nods.

"How she's not gonna stay young."
Lee nods.

"How you are her only child."
Lee nods again.

"So she wants me to pop some grand babies for her."
And Lee....Wait for it...Lee did what any sane person in his situation would have done.

He spat all his saliva induced, gooey mass, which was once a waffle, all over me.
Great just GREAT!!...
That's what I always wanted, to bathe with in the morning. Thank you lee for NOTHING.!

"W-what a-are y-yoou tttalking bout mmom.?!" Lee stutter.

"Yeah honey, Whateves Maddie said." This was the reply Margaret gave before claiming that she has to take a shower because she's icky all over.

Really Margaret? Whateves??
To be honest I personally think that Margaret is bonkers from up there, if you know what I mean.

I Then ran inside my room and locked myself 'cause I really don't know what else I should do to not face Lee for a while. This is not what I wanted to wrap myself around. Why is this happening to me? It was good till Girlfriend but GRAND BABIES...UGGHHHH..!!
I really need break from this "Everyday drama". It's too much for me!

*****

A/N:
Yo guys!!!!
Two updates in a row. Waoo Man I'm on a roll.
Yeah!! I know, I'm awesome like that. 🤘
And about what I said that I'll update in few hours, well I forgot okay.
Also I know it's a small chapter and probably the crappy one.
But I'm sorry.
I promise next chapter will be a good one, which I may update soon.
So yeah.. That's it!! Byee :)) ❤️
And At last
PLEASE,
*VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE*