Chapter 3-Its April.

I take a second look, nothing there. "Did you see that, what the heck was it?" I question worried. My mom hesitated for about a minute, carefully looking around at her surroundings, then she answers.

"APRIL FOOLS!!"
"..." I didn't know what to say.
"I hate you mom"

After that, I didn't bother going back to school, the day was almost over anyways. And why would I want to? Me and my mom just played board games until I got bored and went into my room to play my phone. See what i did there? Board, bored... I'm sorry.

*the next day of school*
I get into class, Ashlynn is already in her seat, ready for science. She's always the first one at classes, people call her goody-two-shoes, I call her my friend and them, jerks. It's okay to be early,
shouldn't you be? I'd laugh if one of them got detention for being late once. Science starts, as always I don't even hear a word the teachers saying because I'm just day dreaming, neither is Ashlynn. So basically, she isn't such a goody-two-shoes, now is she? Anyways, bell rings it's time for English, ugh I hate our English teacher.

The day passes by so quickly, it comes to the end of the day. I realized I never actually asked Ashlynn to come over yet, so I did.

I walk over to her locker, "Hey, Ashlynn, I meant to ask you this yesterday but my mom texted me, so... Would you like to come for a sleepover Friday night?" I ask hoping for a yes. She looked so happy. I'm shocked, no ones ever been so happy for me... "YES, YES, YES!!! OF COURSE I DO!!!" She yelled extremely excitedly. "Okay, see you tomorrow I gotta catch my bus." I say calmly. "Okay! Bye!" She replied while smiling.

I get onto my bus for the first time, my mom usually picks me up, but she had a meeting today so I had to take the bus. There were people throwing things everywhere, people yelling in my ear, swearing, it was crazy.

I got off the bus at last. This was my first time staying home alone... I put my bag down and flopped onto my bed, I rolled over to the window, and took a look outside. It was so beautiful here in Calgary, I'm actually glad we moved. Although I do really miss my friends back there. Oh right, I can face time them. Right, I almost forgot, different time zones. They're still at school, ugh. I got up to get a snack, a grabbed a granola bar as my mom got home, the same time as my dad with my brother, he had baseball practice. My dad's the coach, everyone on his team doesn't think it's fair.