Chapter 11- The Movie Theater

"So, what's your choice?" said joseph.

Oh, you're probably wondering who joseph is, and what choice? Well let me show you what happened...

I slowly walked into the movie theater with my hand in my moms, but when i walked in... it didn't look like a movie theater at all. The wall paper was torn down, the seats were gone, there wasn't even popcorn. It was just a huge, empty room. Before i could even move my lips to question what in the world was going on, this man walks up to me, throws me in a pool, and asks me for macaroni.

"No, that's too random... make it more interesting, and mysterious!" My mom says to me while looking over my shoulder while i write my novel. I call it: "The movie theater mystery". Anyways, i erase that and- My phone rings. It was the school, it was just a call that everyone got confirming who stole the tests, and they're on the lookout for Ideral. (You know, that guy with the weird name).

Anyways, it was time for school. I close my computer and realize it's FINALLY Friday!!! When i get to school, i walk up to Ashlynn's locker because i feel like i haven't talked to her in forever. We have a lot to catch up on... So i walk up to her locker and she wasn't there. That's weird, she's usually here right at the beginning of the day and she would've texted me if she was sick... I go up to the teacher to ask if she's already here, but apparently she hasn't been here for days. I call her home phone to make sure, and it went straight to voicemail.

After school i decided to walk to Ashlynn's to make sure she's okay.

I knock on the door and her mom answers. "Hi, it's Lizzie. Is Ashlynn there?" i ask.
"No, i thought she was with you or something? She hasn't been home in a few days."
My heart drops.