sneek peek.

JUNE 2nd.

As he spoke his words smacked me in the face with so much force, I thought I was really in pain. Everything was going wrong. Everything I thought that couldn't happen, happened. He stopped talking and looked at me with that "I'm Sorry" look. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't find the words. The tears rolled down my cheeks. I wiped them quickly.

"I want you to leave but, you can't leave. You cant keep doing this to me..."

He sighed and grabbed the both of my hands, I snatched away from him. "What is wrong with you? I said I was sorry, let's move on from the situation now."

"No, Daniel. You think you can just say sorry and things will be alright? Well, that's stopping today I'm tired. I can't continue to let you hurt me." I was now yelling so much held back emotions were coming out.

"So do you want me to leave or fucking stay, Zonnique?"

"I want you to get out and don't come back and tonight." I knew that was a lie, soon as he walked out I was going to miss him and want him back.

I watched him leave, I wanted to stop him but I knew this is what I needed to do. Why is nothing going my way? More tears started to fall as I looked down and rubbed my stomach. How does shit mess up when I was sure he was the one?

--

another good one. lmfao.
comment and vote if i should continue.