Ch. 5

(Pic above is Jasmine's outfit for the last performance)

Jasmine's POV

As we ran out of the building, we knew the FBI was right on our tail. They were obviously tracking the tracking system bracelets Daniel has us wear.

We ran around, getting lost in the crowd. All of us split up, slowly sneaking up on Fuller and dropping our trackers in his pockets.

After we successfully did that, we were to run back to the apartment we had with all our plans.

After I dropped my tracker in his jacket pocket, I sprinted away and to our apartment. I quickly ran up the stairs and flopped onto the couch in the living room. There were papers everywhere, blueprints on the ground, and mini structures of where we performed.

Soon after I laid down, the door quickly opened and closed. I sat up and saw Jack.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked curiously.

"Don't know. I'm assuming they'll be here soon." He shrugged, not worried.

"But since we're alone, there's something I've wanted to do since I first saw you." He smirked.

In a flash, he was by me, his soft lips on mine. I was frozen, eyes wide open. Slowly, I realized what was happening and closed my eyes, kissing back. It wasn't an intense kiss, more of a sweet and gentle, almost cautious, kiss.

We slowly pulled away.

"Damn." He breathed.

"Oh hell yeah." I laughed.

"Jasmine Scott, I've been quite a wimp, and just haven't had the balls to ask. You're beautiful, caring, funny, everything I could ask for. And would you do me the honor, of being my girlfriend." He smiled, his dimples showing.

I laugh, giving him a peck on the lips.

"I guess." I drawled.

I got up, walking around. I flipped through random papers, looking through it all. I eventually got bored and flopped onto the couch.

"I'm going to bed here. Bother me and I'll claw out your eyes." I mumbled, my face already shoved into one of the pillows.

"Well damn, didn't know you were so feisty." He joked.

"Yeah you did." I mumbled, quickly falling asleep.
-
"Do they know about this?" Henley asked worriedly.

We were all sat around computers, doing different stuff to out our last act together. The FBI was quickly catching onto us, probably trying to track us down as we speak.

"They who?"

""They," "them," whoever we're working for." Henley explained.

"Who are we working for?" I asked curiously, jumping into their conversation.

"And are we prepared to go to jail for them?"

"Stop being paranoid."

"It really does happen." Merritt said, proving a point.

"It happened to you. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen to us." Daniel bit out.

"Guys, I don't know if can do this, all right. I don't want to go to jail, you know?" Jack spoke up, looking nervous as hell.