My New doll?

The day was bright and early the old man owner of the toy shop begin to open the doors to his shop.

The old man dust and wipe off any dust on the toys keeping them clean as ever was in years.

The toys were sitting by the windows or on the shelfs. There was board games,puppets,stuffed animals,jack in the boxes,clown puppet toys,dolls from big to small. You were a doll in a nice flowing dress with black shoes and girly angle socks with beautiful long or short hair with the most beautiful eyes.

ring...ring!

The bell on the door rings with a mother and daughter about 5 or little older. The little girl explore the toy store seeing the amazing toys ever.

"Mommy...mommy i want this doll!" The little girl pointed at you and smiled so innocent as she ran to her mother wanting the toy badly.

"Ok sweetie we'll get the doll with the mother paying for you as the old man carefully pick you up and give you away to the family. No one knew about you being a living doll or no one knew who left you by the toy store...

"Have a good day!" The old man said waving at the family with you.

The mother place you in the car and the little girl smiled couldn't wait to play with you back home.

However there was someone watching from the shadows with a whine up mouse squeaking only the person can know...

"Yes....i know they think they can take what's ours? Those people shall be punished..."