Meet the toy maker?

Over the days everyday seem to be a new problem in the family. Until something caught your eye, the little girl had a tan/red bunny with a tailcoat and eyepatch on one of the eyes with the innocent smile ever stitch on.

You never saw this toy before maybe she got a new toy or been had it.

You didn't understand but something was little off about that toy... it didn't seem right with you at all. You just stare silently but kept an eye on the toy.

Once the little girl went out of the room for a minute, you slowly turn your eyes at the teddy bear toy non blinking at it. It was quite fast but you could have sworn that the toy blink. You couldn't help but blink also.

Then the girl came back and had a smile on her face sitting on the mini chair having once again a tea party with you,the teddy bear and other stuffed animals.

Something was weird with the teddy bear suddenly there and you think its alive. The little girl smiled and laugh having a fun time with her imagery tea party.

Next thing you saw the little girl was now drawing a picture of someone you haven't seen before. She drew a man with red hair,honey yellowish eyes,a smile with a tall top hat on.

"hmm maybe it's something she saw on tv or magazine....could it?"

You thought to yourself watching her draw more of the man she finally spoke.

"This is the man who comes visit me at night and give me more friends to play with he was interested in you and i told him about you"

The little girl smiled thinking it was some dream she had last night or could it be about the toy?

--night--

The little girl went to the bathroom getting ready for bed. You sit there on the rocking chair thinking what's going on as the girl came back and said night to her mother then her toys and you.
The girl turn off her lights and went to sleep dreaming.

"She belongs to me...."

You suddenly open your eyes thinking you heard a voice looking around seeing nothing but the girly toys,clothes,dresser,bed....

It was strategy quiet for some reason you didn't hear the little girl sleeping. Quietly you stood up and saw the covers up..

Strange right?

You slowly grab the sheets and pull back... it was horrified to see the girl stay still no movement just like a doll?

You lightly touch her but no movement then again still nothing. Panic ran threw you but something else shock you because you saw a blue door there but nothing but darkness inside there.

A figure stand there in the dark with green eyes glowing. The figure walk towards you and you saw his full body and face. It was the man who the girl was drawing.

His hair was red long short little in the back,wearing some olf fashion clothes,tailcoat,boots little up to his pants with black rotten hands with white claws,yellowish innocent eyes now with a black mouse whine up.

"Hello m'lady..."

The man said smiling innocently at you. You felt confused but wonder what's his plan or deal with the girl or what...

You finally spoke "w-who are you?"

The man chuckle little and took off his top hat "oh my where are my matters...I'm Jason The Toy Maker some call me jason"

You blink and agreed your name "w-well im..."

"Ah, don't tell me my lady i know who you are...your (name)"

The man smiled as he hold your doll hand and peck a small kiss on it like a gentleman would do.

You move your hand little back "um so mr.toy maker? How did you know me or what your going here not to be rude or anything"

Jason looks at you and spoke "well my dear i happen to be around when the girl and her mother bought you...and i must say the owner must've 'fix you up well...'

You correct the doll maker and said "oh no i was living there for awhile i have no memory of who made me"

"Oh? I see well..." the toy maker hold out his hand "my lady the real reason why i came was to take you away to a world of your own...where you can be free and safe with me"

The toy maker wanted for your reply as you were little curious about it.

"Well ok i guess" you walk to the toy maker as the toy maker grinned.

"Excellent you'll love it there..." the toy maker took your hand and went back in the darkness where the blue door was as it slowly closes....