The mystery book

After what that candy pop guy said , I been trying to figure out the secret with Jason..

It's not that I want to do this but in my heart , I believe something is up.

Of course I had to be careful with this , Jason usually appear suddenly at times.

During the afternoon moment , I went to Jason's little work area. Jason happen to not be there , I wasn't sure where he was..

My guest he went downstairs for a moment , as I enter the room with a bunch of old looking toys , doll parts or dolls on the floor , stuffed animals around the table or few on the floor as well.

Nothing was new here.. looking up to see the room with a few tore up wallpaper parts of the room , lights were little flickering.

The smell of wax happen to be around , to my right I saw this big tall bookshelf.

There was a few small toys sitting there or some on top of it. I noticed few books there , they did however look pretty old.

One did caught my eye , it was red with golden color straps on the side between the middle.

Carefully I pull it out to see the full book , I didn't want to do it but this feeling of curiosity got me.

I turn the book to a page , it had handwriting but all was cursive. It wasn't hard to understand parts of the writing , however I notice it was talking about a certain person.

Who can the person be? , I didn't think much of or knew. However this person sound familiar in a way.

Does Jason know this person?. The questions came to my mind.

Maybe he had a friend once? , Is the book about a story of someone?.

But somehow the book had quite a lot of details about me but it was different. I was reading the words down below with a picture next to it , the person look so much like me.

"I can't lose them again , they can't know what happen that day..."

that day?

My eyes turn to curious again , I flip the next page on the book , the page talk about this person's eyes , personality , hair color and memories?

It felt strange to know yet I felt like this person could be something maybe with me...

It talk about how they met to Jason , but the person knew the truth about his skills and what he did..

With this sudden sadness yet mix emotions along with it , before I could read more , suddenly a hand grab the book , my head turn up to see Jason....