The New Family behavior?

Day 1...

You were sitting on a pink chair with other toys around you as the little girl was sleeping in her childish pink bed soon her mother came in and woke her up as the mother told her to be ready for 9r school.

"Yes mommy!" The little girl said and got out of bed getting ready for school as she looks at you.

"Sorry we can't play but after school i promise!" The girl got her backpack and left the room going downstairs. You blink and finally moved your face and hands. Getting up with no problem walking silently towards the window seeing how the girl leaves excited looking.

You blink once more wondering if they'll come back like they said. You quiet walk threw the hallway seeing the father getting ready for maybe work?

--later--

The little child girl played tea party with you and giggle having fun until her parents argue with the girl feeling sad wishing they stop fighting over things. The father was stress and a bit drink as there was a loud scream which the father hit his wife little hard.

You jump a bit back thinking it was little unexpected as the girl told you about the fights. Some were worse or really bad that you didn't understand because you spend your days in the toy shop.

You stay still thinking what you can do to help the girl. Until the father came and took you as the girl cried for him to let you go he didn't listen and throw you down the stairs as he called you a waste of money and useless.

With that playing in your mind something changed in you. You felt emotions for the first time in years. You lay there as the father left and went to bed. The girl carried you back in her room hugging you feeling sorry but you were feeling...angry?

That night things were quiet and nothing happened. You walk downstairs and went to the kitchen with the sound of your shoes echoing little. You took out a long sharp knife and begin to walk back until the mother came downstairs and you react fast laying there fast.

"I told her not to leave this doll here..." the mother push you on the floor of the girl's room and left. Your eyes widen and begin to shake hands turning them into fests. You growl a bit for the first time.

Little did you know someone with green pale eyes in the dark saw this.

"Grr how dare they throw a perfectly good doll on the floor like its useless...I shall get them for this..."