The secret?

So you been with Jason the toy maker for quite a while now , everything seem to be going well with you two.

Jason showed you his friends and toys he made every day. Right now Jason was now placing an arm on one of his dolls using hot wax to keep it in place at his toy workshop.

You were just thinking about the secret of what candy pop and Jason knew about.

You were sitting by the big window near the entrance of the shop. Jason finish the doll he been working on and went to the next thing which was the stuffed animals.

Same thing goes on around the shop. The cars drive by and by , someone walking their dog , men or women would jog down the street.

Nothing seem thrilling , of course you hate to distribute Jason with his toy making time.

Jason would hum a tone , stitching on a smile with a think color black string onto a teddy bear's head with one black shining button on as the eye.

Time tick and tick almost forever , the small thin stick moves slowly around the clock.

Was it hell? Or torcher... Who knows besides how can someone like Jason enjoy this life style? , working all day and night for toys?. But you shall not question to much about it , it was safe to say he doesn't mind.

Only sounds you can hear in an quiet shop is the sound of the clock , that whine up black mouse , Jason or people outside of the shop.

"(Name)...you seem quiet today..." Jason suddenly spoke as he just finish his smile stitch on the bear.

You spoke back with curiosity , "it's nothing just something is on my mind" with that being said , the toy maker look up not turning back to you but standing there with his back turn in front of you.

"What could be on your mind , my dear..." Jason spoke as he look at the head of his creation.

Trying not to anger the toy maker , you spoke using your words right and clear about the question you were about to say.

"Um I just don't understand...why you make toys and doesn't get little bit.... boring?" The words snap the toy maker's mind like it explode with rage or something else.

But it had no effect on the toy maker from the outside of his expression forcing a smile on his innocent face. "Well my dear...to answer that question is obvious...I simply like toys no doubt I'll be good at something else , plus it's my only talent I can show the world..." The toy maker finish his words in a positive response to your question.

Guessing you can understand that but also you had to ask.
"What is the secret did the jester was talking about?" You now look at the toy maker's reaction as he just stand there silent for about a brief moment not long for a minute.

"I-its nothing that jester always make lies about things , don't listen to what he says...." The toy maker didn't want to answer that question as he continues with his work but you wanted to know.

But knowing the toy maker he'll snap , so you didn't say anything else but return back to staring at the outside.

After a long day , the toy maker and you return back home with the toy maker going to his small table after making tea , just nothing but silence and movement.

You wanted to know about the secret but what can one toy maker hide? Or keep

Maybe some secrets don't keep or say but one thing is certain.... you'll find out soon...

((I been watching the labyrinth with David Bowie lately and I like the movie clips of it still trying to see the movie I can write a whole book parody of it))