My New World?

the toy maker shows you around the room he calls it his place of work with other room connected to it. the toy maker had lots of perfect dolls and weird looking stuffed animals.

the toy maker shows you around the place and what not to touch. the toy maker shows you his doll collection as you seem to notice that he didn't take the little girl. why didn't he?

the toy maker spoke "you may wonder why i didn't take that brat is well because i wanted to punish her and her family for taking and treating you poorly. no dolls should be abandon or treated bad"

you guess you could understand that..

you look around the place and saw more toys and that mouse who was with the toy maker.

"that is my pet and friend liquorice" the toy maker said as he hold the toy mouse by the hand and the toy mouse whines up sound goes to the toy maker. the toy maker shows you more as a voice was heard.

"yo redhead! are you fucking your slave dolls or not?!!"

the toy maker growls as he seems to know who that is. someone enter the other room as there was a man with long blue hair and outfit color purple,black,little blue and face painted same colors and three bells on his hair with sharp grin with a big hammer with happy face on it.

"candy pop im b-"

the strange man stops him as he saw you there next to jason.

"well hello there sexy~ wanna have fun with a jester~? the names candy pop"

the toy maker growls more slowly shows anger side. "don't touch my new doll you clown looking freak!"

"woah woah don't get your panties in a bunch" candy pop laughs at his joke as the toy maker jason sighs.

"what do you want this time..." jason ask as candy pop showed his hammer that looked need to be fix as jason sighs since he already fix it for the 5th time.

candy pop place it on the table as he left "im going to see the others..later sexy~" candy pop smack your ass as he runs quick leaving you blushing as jason write a self note to kill him later. after a while jason worked on his toys as he thought about changing you up little since he decided to keep you. you were sitting by the creak slightly broken window. jason soon showed you his world of toys as he had many toys like a kid exploring a wonderful toy store or candy store. jason turns to you and smiled.

"this is your new home..your new world a world you deserve"