Meeting others?

It was a beautiful morning day , the sun was raising up , birds chirping in the air , the weather was silently cold or warm.

You happen to sleeping on a red blood color couch with golden color on the couch for design.

Jason the toy maker happen to get ready for other day. Jason was shirtless with his muscle tone body shown , grabbing his white long half sleeve shirt.

Jason put on the shirt and vest , grabbing other pair of pants and his boots. After that Jason went to make tea with his whine up mouse awake and spinning around Jason's feet.

"Good morning to you to liquorice.." Jason hum as he grab two tea cups. You woke up and blink a few times , getting up to walk. You saw the sun light and the blue sky.

Jason saw you with tea in his hands. "Oh good your up my dear (name)" Jason said smiled. You turn to Jason and nodded.

Jason set tea on a table and offer you a seat cross from him. You took a seat and sit there. Jason offer you tea.

You took the tea cup and thank him. "Hm anyway my dear (name) today we are going to meet the others." Jason said.

That made you wonder , if they were going to be nice or not. Jason promise nothing was going to happen.

Later that day , Jason and (name) went downstairs to see the others.

Unfortunately you didn't expect the others to be different like there was a boy with bleached skin , cut smile , burned eyelids , hoodie white and pants then there was other with a blue mask and skin looks grayish black.

Other was an elf link boy , dirty blonde hair , black and red eyes with Blood tears , and can tell he smells like old dirty sea water like he hasn't bathe in weeks!

You can smell the boy from where you're standing. Jason tell you their names "that's Jeff , Eyeless jack and Ben"

There was laughter coming which can be only one thing. It was the monochrome clown....

Laughing Jack... Laughing jack appear in the mansion looking same as always. LJ would mess around with the others.

Jason told you to stay away from him. It seem like half of the others weren't around. Jason once again saw candy pop.

"Hey red hair, did you and the girl fuck yet? Or she wanted bigger pen..."

Jason eyes glow green in anger staring at candy pop with a death glare. "Hey hey easy man I was only playing around" candy pop said smirk a bit.

"Anyway no I haven't do such nasty thing...I'm just going to show (name) around." Jason said as candy pop wasn't interested and bored.

"Whatever man , let's hope she doesn't know about that secret!" Candy pop walk away shout.

"Secret? What secret?" You thought as Jason didn't say anything after what candy pop said.

"Let's go back (name) , I wish to show you how to make dolls" Jason smiled. Jason and you left the mansion.

"What secret was he's talking about?" You thought walking with Jason......