CH.3 Unwanted

(Demi POV)

I couldn't believe it, Niall was standing right before me. I was way too in shock to say anything. I'm not gonna lie part of me was kind glad to see him but the other part just wanted to scream at him to get out and leave.

"What are you doing here?" finally the question spilled out of my mouth.

"I heard what happen and wanted to check if you were alright."

"Please don't..."

"But Demi...I..."

"I think us better if you leave Niall," Harry said letting go of my hand and showing Niall the way out.

I sighed with relief thanking Harry for taking Niall out of my room. It still hurt way too much to even think about it. I love him but not enough for him to keep on hurting me.

"Thanks again Harry," I gave him a gentle smile.

"No problem," he sat back down by my bedside. "So do you know when you're getting discharged?"

"They said possibly tomorrow morning if everything look well....can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Will you ever go back with someone that hurt you multiple times no matter how you love them?"

"Honestly no, and I'm guessing we're talking about Niall?"

"Yeah its just I love him so much and it hurt letting him go and seeing him just broth back unwanted emotions."

"I understand, well...you know I have to go him I have work tomorrow and I can't be late," Harry got up from his chair like he was an a hurry to get out of the room. "Goodbye Demi."

Well that was odd, Harry never acted that way before and tomorrow is the weekend Harry never had work during the weekends. Nothing made seance at the moment.

Ugh, my head was spanning from the pain killers they gave me, I couldn't even think straight maybe I was wrong maybe Harry does have tomorrow. I don't even know anymore. I decided to lay my head to rest and hope tomorrow turn out somewhat better.

(Harry POV)

It bothered me when she spoke about her and Niall. Obviously I didn't want her to know that, it was very hard not letting my feelings come between our friendship but this time it reached a whole new level. It anger me that she still wanted that jerk. If this continues I don't know what I would do. Maybe even say goodbye to our friendship cause I couldn't just stand by while she hurt herself for a guy that doesn't even appreciates her. I just couldn't, something had to be done.

(One Vote for the next CH & I will really appreciate some feedback)