CH.13 You what?!!

(Harry POV)

Everything was perfect.

I had her wrapped around my arms, there's no other place I rather be than here laying right next to her. It almost seemed so unreal but every time I woke up she was right there next to me.

I will have to say that last night was the best night I ever had that I can remember. Making love to her was like no other thing in the world, our bodies were connected making one.

Her head lay on my chest, still asleep. I could hear her breathing gently and softly barely making any sound. She yawned as she opened her eyes.

"Hey..." she smiled

I kissed her forehead, "hey," I smiled back.

"Were you watching me sleep?" she giggled

"Hmm, maybe?"

"Ha! I knew it!"  

"You look cute when your sleeping."

She smiled even bigger as she snuggled up closer to me.

Out of nowhere the doorbell rang, now who the hell is visiting this early in the morning?

"I'll get it," I said as I got out of bed putting on my pants that lay on the bedroom floor.

"Cute butt," Demi laughed.

I just smiled at her, "I'll be right back." I kissed her and headed downstairs towards the door as the knockings on the door got louder. "I'm coming!" I opened the door and there he was, Niall.

"Not you again, what are you even doing here at Demi's house this early?"

"I should be asking you the same question," I crossed my arms.

"Sorry but I don't answer to assholes like you, now step aside," he pushed me aside as he called for Demi.

"You should leave."

"Listen asshole I'm not leaving until I talk to Demi!"

"Harry what is taking so long?" Demi came down wearing only the sheets covering her entire body. "Niall, what are you doing here?!"

"Why are you just covered in bed sheets? What happen here last night?"

Me and Demi just looked at each other for a little while.

"We had sex," Demi blurred out.

(A/N: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guy enjoy this CH, now that I have a computer again i'll be able to post more than ever! So get ready! Also please comment, I love hearing you guys feedback and also ONE VOTE for the next one :] )