CH.18 We WHAT?!!!

(Demi POV) 

I woke up with no memory of what happen last night. I just remember Harry catching me in a hug with Niall and after that everything was such a blur. 

I rub my eyes open as I did I look over my left side and Niall was laying there...asleep...with no clothes on. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN LAST NIGHT?!! I looked under the covers and we were both naked. Oh my god! My hand directly cover my mouth trying not to yell. 

I got out of bed trying not to make a sound, I graved my clothes that were laying on the floor and headed to the bathroom so I could change back into my clothes, once I finished I didn't know whether to wake him up and question him of what happen last night or just let him sleep. So I did what any girl will do, I woke him up or at least tried to. 

I started poking him on the shoulder gently hoping he will wake up but nothing. Jesus! This boy was a heavy sleeper. So plan B. 

"Niall!" I yelled. 

"Huh, what? whats going on?"

"Gosh is about time you woke up!"

"Well we did went to sleep pretty late last night, don"t you remember?"

"Honestly, no...everything is such a blur."

"Well let me jog your memory, we had sex," he got up with the covers covering his private area with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh, you jerk!"

"What? You seemed to enjoy it," still smirking.

I literally wanted to knocked that smirk from his face, I honestly thought he had changed but he was still the same jerk I dated.

"Get out of my house!"

"Gosh calmed down! I'm joking with you."

"So we didn't have sex?"

"No, we did...i'm joking about being a jerk, look Demi I love you and last thing I plan on doing is hurting you anymore, I want to make this work."

I sighed, "I-I don't know Niall I need some times to think...but I think is better if you leave...please."

"Okay," he walked towards me giving me a kiss on the cheek and graved his clothes from the floor.

"Umm you can keep those sheets," I for sure didn't want them back after where they've been or what they were covering for that matter.

"See you later Demi," Niall left leaving me alone once again with my thoughts. 

I had A LOT  to think about. 

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this CH. ONE vote for the next one :])