10 | just a crush

AH. here we are. the end of crush. this last chapter is dedicated to all of you who have been here since the start. to those who kept reading, those who endlessly voted, and those who continuously commented, this is for you. this is also dedicated to the friends i made through this book, y'all are the best.

enjoy!

---

Turns out that Michelle belonged in a few classes with both Peter and Erika

Turns out that Michelle belonged in a few classes with both Peter and Erika. Peter found out about this when Michelle asked about the flowers he placed on Erika's desk before. She had inferred that it was from him since he was the first one in the classroom, but Erika didn't know that.. yet.

The reason why Peter never really noticed this fact was because Michelle sat in the last row at the other end of the classroom. Besides, he wouldn't have cared before.

But during the last few days, Michelle and him hung out and met up because they were paired up for a major History project. Whenever he was with Michelle, Erika was pushed back to the bottom of his mind which was very peculiar seeing as Erika was his crush and here he was hanging out with another girl.

He was beyond confused at this point, did this mean that Erika was no longer his crush? Had he moved on from that phase? And, where does Michelle stand? Did he consider her as a friend or more than that?

Peter hadn't really given too much thought to those questions since it always led to him getting a headache. It was all too much for a young and small city boy.

It was a Saturday and Michelle and Peter were currently in his room, with the door open of course - his aunt's orders, to finish their History diorama. They were tasked to make anything of Roman architecture. They decided to make a colliseum which wasn't the best choice. Because of their poor choice, their hands were covered with dried glue from glue gun and carboard was sticking to their faces.

Somehow, even through their ongoing stuggle to finish their project, they still found the time to laugh. The television was also turned on, not that Michelle was paying any attention to it, as a background noise since it was way too quiet in Peter's apartment unit for their liking. Peter, on the other hand, was keeping one ear open for any reports Spiderman can make an appearance in.

Justin Bieber gets a face tattoo..

Zac Efron disses High School Musical..

Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid..

Peter shook his head, none of these reports needed Spiderman's help. Peter grabbed the remote, switched to another news channel, and kept listening while gluing pieces together for their colliseum diorama.

Breaking news! David Jefferson, the heir of J&Co., along with..

"Peter? Isn't that Erika?"

Peter turned to the television and he saw David and Erika. Hanging off a building.

"Woah, how did Erika become friends with the David Jefferson?" Michelle chuckles.

The camera zoomed into a man with a black mask with eye holes in it and a knife. Peter suddenly stood up, getting ready to go. He had to help her and.. David.

"Hey, you okay?" Michelle asks since he almost trampled on the diorama they worked so hard on.

The camera then focused on Alfred screaming at the man to let them go from thirteen storeys below which just led to the man pulling David up and putting the knife to his throat. Peter was scared, obviously, but they needed his help.

The camera then zoomed into Erika screaming for help.

And that was it. He had his suit under his clothes and his mask in his backpack, so he grabbed it and ran to the door.

"Peter, where are you going?" Michelle stood up and ran after him but when she looked at the hallway, he was no longer there, only his backpack was. He shot a web and swung with it. From building to building, he went. He could hear the reports as he swung.

Looks like Spiderman is on the way to save these two youngsters!

He looked above him and saw a helicopter with a man holding the camera, he saluted to the camera and continued swinging. He finally found the building and it looked like he wasn't alone.

Oh look! Iron Man is here to help too!

Tony Stark flew towards Peter, "Nice seeing you here, kid."

"Likewise, sir." After their short chat, he told Peter to grab David and Erika while he would deal with the guy in the mask. Peter nodded, shot a web, and swung towards the building.

The whole situation was nerve-wracking and heavy, Tony Stark's cousin's life and David's too depended on him.

As Iron Man fought with the man in the mask, David was pushed away which caused him to tumble. He then fell forward since he wasn't able to balance himself on the ledge and at that moment, Peter swung to catch him effortlessly. Peter set him on the ground, patted his back, and shot a web towards the building to rescue Erika.

The man in the mask saw this and decided to step on Erika's hand causing her to lose her grip on the ledge of the building. She started to slip but Peter caught her just in time. Peter saw that she had dried up tears on her face so he decided to tell her, "You'll be okay Erika. You're safe." Peter set her down with David and the latter put his hands on either sides of her head whispered soothing and comforting words to her ear. They hugged and for some weird reason, it made Peter smile.

He knew, no, he believed that David would take really good care of her and that was something Peter wouldn't be able to do fully since he was juggling two lives, one as a normal teenage boy in school, and one as a superhero saving people from being on the brink of their lives.

Erika decided to let go of David and run to Peter and say thank you, Erika hugged Peter tightly and whispered, "Thanks Spiderman, you're my hero."

And somehow, that was good enough for Peter.

After all, she was just a crush.

---

OMF PASS THIS ON

so.. DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?

LOL OMSGEJE I'M KIDDING I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER IZKWNWOS FORGIVE ME GUYS

IT HAD TO BE DONE

PLS DON'T ATTACK ME OR COME MARCHING OVER TO MY HOUSE WITH TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT Y'ALL GAVE TO THIS BOOK YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING

AND DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE IT WILL BE UP SOON WHEN I'M DONE DEALING WITH THIS MESS AKA ME

ILY ALL THANK YOU