~Chapter Thirty-Eight~

Harry's P.O.V

It's been an interesting night, but as said before; Kat and I had to start this job and talk to the people. We had to talk to them quick and get as much information as possible out of them.

We had packed up and were walking back to the car, it still being in its place, thankfully. I unlock it and put our things in the back, while Kat delivered the tent and such back to the people. After closing the back, I walk to the front, opening the door and getting in. I turn the ignition on and wait for Kat to get in the vehicle.

Once she was in, I reach my left hand over to her's and take it in mine. I turn the car out of the lot and back onto the road. The GPS tells me where to head.

We were heading to Wolverhampton, before we went elsewhere. I glance at my surroundings and then at the GPS. I look toward Katie and I smile softly.

She's really pretty, yeah. I thought to myself and focused on the drive. I slide my sunglasses off my hair and onto my face. My black Ray-Bans, which were my favorite!

I remove my hand from hers and turn the radio up, changing stations till I find a song that sounds good.

"Hey, H?" Katie asks and tend toward me. I look at her from the corner of my eye and give her a nod as to say,"yeah?"

She turns the radio down and I start to worry.

"Can we talk?" She asks me and I take a deep breath in and bite my lip, nodding my head again. She plays with her hands and then sighs lightly. "Can we get food?" She asks and looks at me with huge puppy dog eyes.

I slide my glasses onto my hair and look at her with no emotion. "Seriously? That's what you wanted to talk about? I thought it was something serious!" I tell her and focus back on the road.

"But babe! Food is serious!" She whines and rests her hand on my leg. "I'm starving!" She adds on and leans over, so her head was on me.

"Katherine."

"Harry, what?"

"I'm hungry too, but seriously. Food?!?" I ask her again and laugh, shaking my head. I look at the signs as we past them and find one with a restaurant on it. "Nandos?" I ask her and glance at the time. It is like 10:30, they should be open, right?

She smiles big and nods her head, "yes!" She says and bounces in her seat.

"Calm yourself," I tell her and glance at her. I slide my sunglasses down again and pull off onto the road Nandos was on. I drive and then park in the lot, shutting the car off and getting out. I walk to the other side and open the door for Katie and take her hand in mine. I lock the car and walk hand-in-hand with her to the door.

Once at the door, I hold it open for her and smile slightly. She thanks me and walks in, already knowing what she wanted.

I look over the menu and decide. We both order and then wait for our food. We get it and go and sit down. I pull the file out of my jacket and set it in front of us.

"Harry, why did you bring that in? I don't wanna read over this Liam Payne character while I'm eating delicious goodness," Katie complains.

"All you do is complain, damn," I joke and wink at her. She rolls her eyes and I look at the file while she eats.

I eat while reading over it. "So he is in his twenties, owns a fancy car and house, dating a singer, and he seems to have not committed any crimes. He sounds like a well brought-up and mature lad, someone I could get along with," I explain while I take bites in between.