Prologue : quicker than quick

Percy/Tony POV

Hey! Sup! You all must know bout me, at least I hope you do cause, well, you are reading my story.

So, yeah. If you know me as Percy Jackson, cool, if you know me as Tony Stark, cool as well, but, um, just so you know... unless you are a confidante of mine, NEVER CALL ME PERCY JACKSON, yes? Good. So here's my story.

It all started on August 17, the day before my birthday. I was returning from my 2 month trip to Greece, where I asked for Lady Athena's blessing for Annabeth's hand in marriage. She made me do 6 special tasks and in return allowed me to propose to Annabeth. I returned to Camp Half Blood and my friends and I were celebrating when it happened.

Monsters ran all over the place. It was as if Tartarus had opened up, as if the Primordial was avenging his sleeping wife, who was forced to slumber by myself and the camps. What topped the cake was that CHB and the Legion along with the Hunters were together that day as it had been declared a rule for the Legion and Hunters to come to New York and celebrate the victory over Gaea. It was the purest form of war that raged on Long Island. Monsters died left and right as Demigods died left, right and centre. All fought to the end and war raged on and on. The Seven were all around the battlefield as Frank, Annabeth, Jason, Reyna and I called out orders to all but Hazel, Nico, Leo and Piper, who were helping around. I let my mind blank out and let my sword, Riptide... Anaklusmos, become an arc of destruction killing anything unfavorable in its path.

I fought and fought and maneuvered along the battlefield. Anguished cries filled the air as demigods were stabbed/ mutilated/ pierced to death. The war was soon one sided towards the monsters. Yet demigods were left with little surviving and monsters with even less. I hightailed to Annabeth and we fought together till I had to go to the other end of the battlefield to try helping Reyna and the Stolls. I traveled through the battlefield killing anything unfavourable and helping demigods like  Clarrisse (even if she didn't want my help), Chris, Will, Lou Ellen etc.

Yet they died.

I tried my best to get all of them some help but it was futile, the fates had cut their strings.

Then it was only the seven (except Leo (A/N: Leo's still in Ogygia)), Nico, Thalia and Reyna.

Soon Piper fell victim to a spear and Hazel and Frank died of an arrow and a fire respectively. Reyna, close to the end, fell due to an explosion of Greek Fire muttering "Ave Senatus Populesque Romanus, Ave Praetoria, Ave Bellona." 

Then something that will haunt me all my life happened. Annabeth cried and when I turned her eyes were glazed and she whispered with a faint smile,"Nine years, Seaweed Brain, nine years. Wait for me, I love you" and her eyes closed. My eyes closed as I ran to her and screamed, begged, threatened and bribed her to wake yet nothing happened. My anger rose and all I saw was red. When the red finally cleared, I was standing in the battlefield covered in monster dust and my cousins were watching me with petrified eyes. I had a pounding headache and soon my adrenaline gave up and I collapsed in a heap. I heard my cousins call out "PERCY!!!!" as I fell.

I woke up to see the concerned faces of Jason, Thalia and Nico. My eyes widened as I remembered what had taken place the previous day. I let a tear slip and soon, I was a crying mess, along with Thals, Jase and Neeks. Suddenly, we were flashed into the throne room of the Gods.

 Long story short, it was revealed to my cousins, that I was Lady Sofya's Champion and a legacy of Athena, Mars and Hephaestus. Along with being Roman and Greek, I have known I was a demigod since I was born. They also told them about my mortal identity( well, not so mortal) as Tony Stark and about my actual life. I then moved full-time to my mortal identity and helped my cousins, well, Jason and Thalia, get mortal identities as well. Nico as it seems was my good friend  James Rhodes (the Lotus Casino had messed his age), Thalia became Virginia "Pepper" Potts and Jason became Jason Potts. Oh, and I became the General of the remaining Demigods ( any remaining and included loads of responsibilities).

That is how our world crashed and came back up as something new (sorta like Ragnarok).