Escape and Revelation

A/N: Back to post a new Chap!

Tony was not pleased. This complication was as afore mentioned quite the complication. The limited time had him requiring faster work and preferably more 'staff' but he managed. After all, he had managed on worse timings and situations (Alaska with Frank and Hazel, for one) and quite the life previously, even if not currently. The adrenaline was a welcome helper, though.

As Yinsen helped him strap on the actual suit, he thought of all the places and things he's been through, happy, sad, sour, bitter or sweet. He mechanically recounted all the steps and drifted in his thought process until men started banging on the door. Then, his blood pumped harder, the adrenaline raced his nerves and he started feeling the amazing feeling of adventure again. Oh, he was so not going to be just another genius anymore. He missed this far too much. His adrenaline powered screaming match with Yinsen, his stomping through their cave, all of this was done in a haze, cloudy sight and mechanical reactions. At least, until he saw Yinsen bleeding out on a rock.

That brought him out of his haze. Seeing Yinsen bleed was infinitely bad. He was suddenly plague by a vision of Hazel, impaled by a spear. He promised himself he would not let Yinsen die as he tried to calm his breathing and mind his temper. 'This is bad, but you've been through worse', he tried to tell himself. It didn't help but it did let him kill the stupid terrorist. 

He picked Yinsen  up and pressed the wound til the bleeding stopped. It was luckily not on any vital places in his body but on his hip. He then went outside, cheerfully eliminating every single one of the terrorists and every single one of his weapons. He probably shouldn't have smiled but he couldn't help it, the adrenaline was too strong. He finally decided to go Plan Ω. He powered the suit up and shot off into the sky with Yinsen clinging onto him for good life. Suddenly Yinsen lifted his head and jumped off and landed on his feet while Tony just fell, his suit shattering across him, sunk in the sand alongside himself. 

He just laughed and looked at Yinsen questioningly. 

'Did you really think none of the older legacies and demigods survived? My name is Ho Yinsen, legacy of Apollo, it is a pleasure to meet you Percy Jackson. I have heard many tales.' Yinsen grinned. 

'Welcome aboard,' was Ton-Percy's reply,' and yes, I did know that others survived, but let's talk business in the Stark Mansion, Malibu, Yeah?'

'Sure'

------------------Time skip-------------------------------

It had been three days since Tony and Yinsen escaped. Suddenly both Tony and Yinsen heard the sound of whirring metal.

'Hey, hey!' Tony yelled, hopeful that it was Rhodey. 

The helicopters stopped and landed and Rhodey- god bless him- stepped out. ' How was the Fun-vee?' he joked. Tony just smiled. 'Next time you're riding with me, okay?' Tony just continued smiling.