No, Loki, You cannot rule Earth. You aren't even immortal. (or a god)

Okay, Tony had to admit that the past few years where doing good on both his business and his ADHD. He was happy that Ironman was such a hit since people seemed to be happy merging SI stocks with his success in his part-time job (now if that didn't make him feel more like a young adult, he didn't know what did).

So, Tony was happy (-ish. Yinsen died. Which really is common for demigods and legacies but still). He did his whole 'petulant Billionaire' thing and decided to build a tower because, obviously, all billionaires have to have a huge building with their names on it. Obviously.

So huge building it was.

Now that the building has been constructed, and the arc reactor was working beautifully, what to do but to 'argue' about who had more rights to the building? Alongside some champagne, of course. Tony may not drink, but he did like to indulge once in awhile in small quantities.

It really was a pity that Sofya had such a steadfast determination to not interfere in mortal issues unless it was necessary (It was worse that the other gods and goddesses seemed to have no such inhibitions) because it meant that she couldn't celebrate the end of the construction with them. He believed it was because S.H.I.E.L.D was going to intrude on their celebrations but he wasn't sure. With Sofya, the 'why' was always in question.

Just as Pepper, Tony and Jason (Rhodey had a overseas mission) sat down to enjoy the cup of champagne and sport some lively banter, Tony was proved correct. The screen of his phone morphed to show Agent Phil Coulson's rather bland expression as he said '"Stark, we need to talk."

How To Be A Narcissistic Billionaire 101 says 'Always make everything a joke. Nothing is supposed to be worth your attention.' so, Tony heeds to its superior wisdom with a "You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message."

It is most unfortunate that Agent Coulson didn't listen. Or so it would seem. Really, Tony was just waiting for an output for his ADHD. Building and engineering can only do so much. Fighting was always a better output. He couldn't wait (-ish).

Tony did his homework well. His non-existent phobia made him an even bigger pain, as it was supposed to, and since Tony did his homework well, he got a lot of homework. So, Tony did his homework as he waited for the call.

When the call did arrive, he was already at Stuttgart, Germany, because it is a god ( well, so called god, they aren't even immortal) and therefore a matter to be solved by Olympus and not the mortals.

He went to apprehend him in the name of Olympus, but unfortunately Captain America (more like Private America, but whatever) and Agent Romanoff, alongside, like, a hundred mortals were there so he couldn't do that, at least not in Olympus' name. So he played along with S.H.I.E.L.D, caught him with Cap and everything. He even rode in their mini-plane even though it was a better idea for him to fly alone.

He had to admit, though, Loki gave brilliant speeches, no matter how anti-mortal it was, and how he despised the very notion. He was very persuasive.

--------------------------

Thor really should not have taken his property away, even if Loki was his brother and he wanted to play by Asgard's rules. Loki was Olympian property now. And Cap really should have stayed away. Thor had just declared war by stealing Olympian property and would pay for it. He was their General and this duty fell to him. So, Thor really shouldn't have taken his property away and Cap shouldn't interfere in otherworldly matters. Tony could work out when he became the Olympians' minion again later.