Prologue : Olympus

Thalia POV

Okay. We all know Percy and he sure does skip facts so here I am telling you what happened that day in Olympus after the Demigod massacre.

We went to Olympus where Poseidon and Hermes were both standing at the entrance looking as worried as possible by any being that ever existed. Both hurried and wrapped themselves around Percy . Honestly, I was a tad jealous but I knew Percy needed it. He looked like a zombie, face blank and arms and legs just moving as his eyes were half lidded (which would have looked flirtatious on anybody else but looked absolutely sad and hopeless on Percy) and his lip still held a ghost of that mad smile which had dawned on his face as he deatroyed Medusa in revenge. Percy's eyes gained a bit of that spirit of it as Hermes and Poseidon hugged him though he did shoot a small confused look at Hermes who smiled a sad smile which told all of us that he thought of Percy as he thought of Luke, as a son who he loved with all his heart.

Poseidon and Hermes escorted us to the main temple in Olympus. All twelve of the Olympians were present. Ever one of them gave Percy a look that said that they were sorry and Percy looked as miserable as possible, surrounded in Annabeth's legacy which was profound and astounding and spoke of her spirit. My father stood up and, to the surprise of every being present, hugged him. Percy's eyes were wide in shock and his mouth was slightly opened. What surprised me was that Athena's, Hephaestus's and Mars's eyes flew open in shock when dad whispered to Percy that he was about to tell the truth. Poseidon and Hermes looked worried while others that were not Hestia looked mildly uncomfortable. Hestion just smiled, a sad smile brought reality crashing down on me. My friends were gone and I'm all alone now..... again. Then miraculously, I turned my head and saw my family and smiled a little. I changed the thought, I am not alone but a I did lose a lot of my friends. The thought made me feel better.

So, back to Percy, he nodded and took a deep breath. He looked at dad and gave a sad little smile. "Sure. Go ahead. They deserve to know it. I mean, Annabeth knew so why not them since, they are my remaining family."

I was confused. What was he talking about? What did he mean by 'they deserve to know?

Luckily, dad decided to ease my confusion and gave us a monologue (of course with the drama)." Perseus Jackson is not who you think he is. His parents are not Sally Jackson and Poseidon, yet his 'father' is Poseidon.

"Every demigod has a mortal and demigod self and powerful ones can access their mortal selves. Every child of the Big Three has the option of their mortal selves as such. Perseus Jackson's mortal self is called Tony Stark-"

"Woah! Wait, THE Tony Stark. As in genius Tony Stark." Nico.

"Yes. As in genius Tony Stark. You see, Percy is the first generation legacy of Athena and Hephaestus along with being a legacy of Mars from Romulus. His parents are Maria Carter (A.N: I know her name was Maria Carbonell or something but here her last name is Carter), daughter of Athena and Howard Stark, son of Hephaestus. He is a son of Poseidon in his demigod form because of a blessing. He was trained as the prophecy child from the start and is seen by the public as Lady Sofya's twin. We would like it if both Thalia and Jason got mortal forms. You can remain as siblings, just get a mortal form. Actually step up so we can give you your mortal forms and Nico, the council knows that you became James Rhodes-"

"Wait a sec. Nico is Rhodey?! Like James Rhodes, MIT? But Nico is 14 not 27!" Percy.

"Yes. It is a wonder you didn't notice you were best friends with your cousins but moving on... Thalia and Jason please step up."

And so we did. Dad muttered something and then blasted us with some laser like lightning and suddenly I had strawberry blonde hair and grey eyes while Jason had grey eyes and his hair was a shade darker like a light sandy blonde. Nico and Percy smirked at each other and a small light surrounded them. When the light died down, there was a brunette with Brown eyes and a mature-ish face instead of Percy and an African-American guy with cropped black hair and eyes instead of Nico.

The gods exchanged amused glances before dismissing us. As we were leaving, Uncle P (as Poseidon asked us to call him) called out to Percy saying that he was to be the General of the Demigods. He told Percy that meant he must rebuild New Rome into a city and take care of all the remaining demigods. He had to search for them and try to build a community of all the older, surviving demigods and rebuild the 12th legion Fulminata and make the rest of them live a mixture of Greek and Roman lifestyle. He also told us that Lady Sofya was waiting in the Malibu house and to make haste and inform them of our lives once a week and that they will try to be better family members.

And then the Olympian council retired for the night.