5

Denis-

A month later Viv had finally whipped me into her school schedule. It was the time she always told me to be out by her car and I was actually there.

"You're on time." She looked confused as she walked off of her porch.

"You sound surprised. I can be responsible at times." I smirked.

"No...it's just...uh...." She clearly didn't know what to say.

I chuckled as we got into the car.

"Just drive Viv."

She put the car in drive and began to drive us towards school.

"So are you coming to the show on Friday night?" I asked casually.

"What show?" She raised her eyebrow.

"My band is playing a small show. James wanted me to invite Maddie too."

"James wants Maddie to come?" She asked, surprised, a glimmer in her eye.

"Yeah, he's kinda into her." I ruffled my hair awkwardly as I told his secret.

"Well you can't tell him this, but she's kinda into him too." She smiled at the thought of her best friend having a boyfriend.

"Now we just need to get you laid too." I joked.

She slapped my chest.

"Kidding!" I smiled innocently.

"Nobody is 'getting laid' Maddie and I date. We don't do....that."

"Viv I was joking." I chuckled as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Sure you were." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey tonight leave your window unlocked, I wanna talk to you about something important." 

She nodded as I bit my lip nervously. I was planning to ask Vivian to the dance. We had gotten really close over the past month, constantly texting and hanging out.

"Yeah sure." She smiled.

We walked to the courtyard, where Maddie and the guys were sitting.

James and Maddie exchanging flirty banter.

"So I'll see you at the show on Friday?" He asked her hopefully.

"I don't know, I was planning to watch the grass grow that night." She fake yawned.

"She will be there." Vivian winked at James. "Now if you will excuse us." She blew a kiss to the guys as she dragged Maddie away.

"Vivian! We were flirting!" I heard Maddie groan as she was pulled away.

I watched them get a safe distance away to do their girly talk when I turned to the lads.

"I'm asking Vivian to the dance tonight."

"Finally growing some balls dude." Can chuckled.

"Yeah. I just want it to be perfect."
-----
I walked around next to the lockers as I skipped class when Tori approached me, Tori was a slut to say the least and I was her object of affection recently.

"Hey Denis." She leaned against the lockers seductively. Honestly it looked trashy to me, I compared everyone to Vivian and nobody even came close to having the class she possessed.

"Hey Tori." I rolled my eyes.

"So there's a dance." She ran her hand through my hair, letting the other hand fall down to the waistband of my jeans, tugging on it. "And maybe you could take me."