15

Denis-

"So her mom cockblocked you?" James laughed as he sat in my room.

I groaned. "Yes. Leave it to her to choose the worst night to care where Vivian was."

"That's pretty fucking hilarious." He smirked.

"We can't al have love lives as great as yours." I rolled my eyes.

"Denis you and Vivian have been in love forever. We can all see it. Don't be scared. Make that move."

"I don't want to fuck up our friendship."

"Well you need to." He said, getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Maddie's car is there. I'm leaving to see if i can maybe catch her on her way out."

"Creep." I laughed, throwing a shirt from my floor at him.

"Hey, at least I can make a move on my girl. I'll see you later." He said, leaving my room.

There went my Friday night plans.

I grabbed a leather jacket and threw my shoes on as I decided to head over to Vivian's room, sliding through her window, a smile on my face.

"It's Friday night and you are doing calculus?" I raised my eyebrow.

She turned and looked at me defensively, a playful smile on her face.

"Maddie just left."

"Well you are leaving soon too." I smirked.

"Where am I going?" She raised her eyebrow.

"You will see."

"What is it with you and surprises?" She asked.

"You know you love my surprises. I keep your life interesting."

"True." She shrugged, getting up and checking her appearance.

She was wearing a white sweater with jeans, her hair half up half down in its normal waves.

"Is what I'm wearing alright?" She asked, biting her lip.

"You look perfect." I smiled, making a blush appear across her cheeks.

"I'll head out the front door this time, so my mom doesn't freak out when she realizes I am gone."

I laughed awkwardly, thinking about last night. I nodded, kissing her forehead before I went out the window.

I quickly lit up a cigarette as I waited for her and in typical Vivian fashion she took forever to say goodbye to her mom.

She finally came out the door and I quickly put my cigarette out, opening the car door for her, quickly closing it behind her and getting into the car.

"So why weren't you at school today?" She asked.

"I didn't feel like going." I shrugged.

Truth was I didn't want to face the embarrassment of our almost kiss. Maybe she didn't want it to happen.

"That's bad you know."

"I have been informed. But life is more fun when you are a little bit bad." I smirked, winking at her.