My big mistake

Sam: That morning I woke up in some strange girls bed. I could barely remember anything about last night. Thing only thing I could remember was the sadness on Amanda's face. Man I'm such an idiot. She was so beautiful and funny and just the most amazing person I've ever met. And then I let her go.

   It's been about a week later. I went grocery shopping but all of them were closed so I went back to my apartment. I couldn't find my keys at the moment. Someone opened up Amanda's apartment door. I kept on looking for my keys then this guy started yelling at me. He was one of the guys my sister was obsessed with. I didn't understand why he was yelling at me then it became clear... he was with Amanda. She was embarrassed and blushing. Then she yelled at him and then she looked at me and they walked off.

         When I saw her look back at me with sorrowful eyes my heart dropped down into my stomach. She was so beautiful and she was someone else's. I just have to live with regret for the rest of my life about how I never told her I loved her. It was true but now that Irish dude loves her. I wish I could take everything back.

  Niall: Ever since I asked about Amanda's scar she has been acting different. Like I had looked at her differently then I did before. I wish I could have not looked at her differently but I could help it. She was just so delicate and even more lovely than before. Now I wouldn't hurt her ever. I wasn't planning on it but now that I realize she hates every male but me... I don't want her to hate me either. Sam was being just so ugh. I don't understand why Amanda stood up for him. Does she still have feelings for him? I hope not.

      As much as I don't want to fall in love with her I am. I just can't help it. I was thinking this over as we drank our milkshakes. I must have been concentrating very hard because she said,"Hey are you okay?" She looked very concerned to me. "N-no I'm not Amanda. Look u-uh this is gonna be hard for me to s-say b-but I don't think I can hangout with you anymore." As I said that her face dropped into a full frown.

     "W-what?" Her expression made this harder to say. "U-umm I can't hangout with you anymore. It doesn't feel right." I said that like a lie. It did feel right but I didn't want her to hate me in the end. "I-I think this was a mistake..." I trailed off. "A MISTAKE!! MEETING ME WAS A FREAKING MISTAKE??!! IS IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN BEVERLY HILLS! IS IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A RICH FATHER?!?! am i not good enough for you?" Her mood went from angry to a disaster. Caused by me. She dropped her milkshake in my lap. "OOPS!! You see Niall that was a mistake. You're wrong us meeting, me getting to know you, ME STARTING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ha, that was just an utter disaster!"

       I put my face in my hands rubbing my eyes. "That went well." I mumbled to myself. I'm such an idiot. I just did what I was afraid to do. I hurt her. Why did I EVER DO THAT!!

A/N hope you liked that chapter stay tuned to se what happens next!!!!!!! Ily STAY BEAUTIFUL