Surprise guests

Amanda: "Hey Amanda! You look beautiful." Said Sam. He couldn't stop staring at me. He had a look in his eye of love for me. "Thanks. You clean up well." I smiled. Looking at him with hopeful eyes. "I know I screwed up so thanks for giving me a second chance." "Of course. I would want a second chance so might as well give you one." I smiled at him. Inside I still felt very protective over myself.

     "Thanks for a great night." I said as we arrived at my door. "Yea. You deserve one. So umm I guess I'll see you later?" He questioned. "Yea. I guess so." We stood there l awkwardly. He started looking very abruptly at my lips and eyes. He leaned in. I did too.  NO! Don't fall for those caramel eyes!!! Try your hardest please NOOO!!!! Then I said it out loud. "NO!"  Then I heard the door open as someone grasped my waist. It wasn't Sarah. Wasn't Tom. Then me and my kidnapper fell onto the floor.

    "OUCH!" I squealed. Then a hand covers my mouth. "Shut up would ya!" I turned and saw Harry Styles. I squealed again. "What the heck are you doing here!!!????" I shush yelled. "Here to talk to you. I finally got your roommate to fall asleep. She really loves me doesn't she? Anyway, I need to talk to you!" Why would Harry Styles want to talk to me?

     "Come back to my room." I showed him the way to my room and got him a soda. "What do you want?" I wanted to get to the point. "Okay umm. For one WHO THE HECK WAS THAT GUY!?!?!?" I shook my head. "Nobody you need to worry about. Next." Why does he want to know about Sam? "Okay the real reason I wanted to see you is 'cause of you and Niall..." He trailed off.

My mind left present time as it went back to all the times I had with Niall. "There is nothing to talk about. If your just going to tell me about how he doesn't want to hang out with me then... you can just leave." I shoved him out of my door and shut it. "But ya see Amanda, he-he does like to hang out with you." I opened up the door. "Please Harry, just leave. I'm finally starting to get better. Don't make the memories flow back in a wave. Just leave." I shut the door as I heard foot steps going down the hall.

I turned around and slid down the door as my head rested on my knees. Then I heard foot steps coming next to my door. Then I heard someone slide down the door the same way I did. "I know that you've probably gone to sleep, but he does love you. He did that because he thought that it was best for you." I heard him say in a sorrowful tone. I opened the door,"If he did love me, he would have stayed with me. He would have not let me walk outta that mall, but he didn't stop me. He would've known I don't care what the others did, as long as I was with him I felt safe. But that's gone now. Goodbye Harry." I slowly closed the door and rubbed my eyes.

"Bye Amanda." Instead of hearing Harry, I heard Niall. Like he was leaving my life. I wish I could've listened to him, but I just didn't want to get hurt again. For right now I'm done with guys. I turned slowly as I saw Sarah. We instantly hugged. "I wasn't asleep ya know." I nodded. I sniffed from my tears. "It's going to be alright. I promise. I'm sorry for what happened. Harry tried his best to reassure you... he did. He explained that Niall did that for you. Not for him. He doesn't want to hurt you-" "Too late." I said. We continued hugging. She pulled out of our hug. "Honey, he made a mistake. He didn't mean it. He is a great guy. Please don't let Bradley's bad decisions make your view on guys bad. He was just a bad dude." I nodded. "I just don't want to be afraid anymore." I said simply. "I know."

We talked till 5am. We passed out on the couch. That night me and Sarah talked about different scenarios that we made in our minds. What I should do about Niall. We ate ice cream and McDonald's. We talked about Tom and her. We just shared things about stuff and other stuff. We were best friends but there was so much we didn't know about each other. Then there was a knock on the door and we woke up.

"What time is it?" Sarah asked. "3pm" I replied. "Get the door." She demanded. I sighed and got up. When I opened it up and I covered my mouth with my hand. "What the heck Niall. What are you doing here?!?!" I screamed at him. "I'm sure you hate me, and I understand if you do, but I wanted you to know how much I care about you. So I bought 100 bouquets of roses (because I know that they are your favorite) and each rose has a reason why I'm in love with you... because I am in love with you. I'm sorry I didn't stop you and that I didn't show how much I did care for you. I should have treated you better, but I didn't and I'm so so so so sorry. I'm sorry for MY mistakes. I'm sorry for MY imperfections. I'm sorry that I didn't make YOU feel like royalty when I had you in my arms. I love you. I do. Please Amanda please forgive me."

   "Amanda, it's time to get up. We have work today. And please don't let Harry's visit mess with your head today." I opened my eyes as I saw Sarah bring me a cup of coffee. "Of course that was a dream." I mumbled. "What do you mean?" She asked concerned. "Nothing. I'm going to go get a shower." She nodded as I tried not to cry on my way to the bathroom. "Man, I wish It wasn't a dream." I said as I sat on floor of the tub as the water ran down my body in a connected movement. I sat there red faced from the tears.

     When I got out, I went in the kitchen. Sarah had just left and there was a bouquet of flowers. There was a note:"Please don't hesitate to come all are welcome. You are the only one invited to come see me (your mystery person) at the top of Mt. Shannon. First you must go to the Starbucks right outside and ask for a few dozen flowers. Then go from the directions. Don't be late. XOXO your mystery person." I sat there not even thinking about anything besides the fact that it was in Sarah's hand writing. "She must be trying to make me feel better. I'll just go along." And I did.

A/N hope you enjoyed that chapter STAY BEAUTIFUL ILY