Goodbye: Part 2

Amanda: "Promise you'll call when you land?" Sarah said with tears running down her face. "Yes. I promise. You know I never make promises I can't keep." She smiled, "That's why I made you promise." We hugged and cried. A lot. I can't believe I was leaving today. All of them came to the airport. "Bye. If you have to cry, give me a ring. I'll be in France in 10 minutes." Said Harry. "Bye Amanda. I'll miss you. I know that's cliche, but it's true. If you ever need a striped shirt, call me." I laughed at Louis. "Bye Hun. If you need a movie day be sure to call me. I'll probably be doing nothing anyway." Said Liam with a wink. "Bye Amanda. If that Sam dude is seeing any girls, I'll be sure to tell them about what happened to you. And kick him. HARD!" I giggled at Tom.

I looked over at Niall. We said nothing and crashed into each other's bodies. I cried into his shirt. He cried on my shoulder. We sat there holding each other. He lifted my chin, "I love you. I love you so much. You don't even know." I sniffed, "I love you more." He smiled, "I love you most." He kissed the top of my head. "Don't forget about the letter." I smiled. "I have it... right here." I pulled it out. "Remember, you can't read it until you get on that plane." I nodded. He dried my tears. "I love you, Amanda." I smiled, "I love you, Niall." He smiled, "I know." He kissed my forehead and then my lips. "Bye everybody. I'll miss you." I left to go get on the plane.

When it took off, I took out the letter. I opened it and it read, "Amanda, I love you so so so much. I'm so happy that you are achieving your dreams, even if they are away from me. I wanted you to know that when you get back I will pick you up from the airport and we will go to dinner. There will be a surprise every second of this dinner. Don't be late. Hang this up in your room so you will never forget it. I love you so dearly. Love, Niall." I started to tear up. "Are you alright?" The flight attendant asked me. I smiled. "No. I'm in love." And I fell asleep to the thought of the love of my life, Niall James Horan.

"Hi honey. Glad you could come." Said Felicia. I smiled and hugged her. I got my room set up and pinned my letter to my board. "I will be there Niall. Don't worry." I said as I sat in my bed and begun to scroll through tumbler.

5 YEARS LATER...
"Amanda!!! YOU ARE HOME!" Said Sarah. I looked down at her. "I see you and Tom have been busy since the wedding?" I saw the baby bump on her belly. She giggled and walked away so Niall came into view. "NIALL!!!" I yelled and ran into him. I kissed him. "Hey." He said. "Don't forget about our little date, Mr." I said to him. "I've been counting down the days. For this little date you will need this." He handed my a black dress bag. I have him a look. He did not buy me a dress. "I told you it's full of surprises. Go get ready at Sarah's and I'll meet your there." "Okay." I was SO excited for the dinner.

I opened up the bag when I got home. "Oh my Lord." I put my hands over my mouth. "Holy crap! That's a beautiful dress." It was a red dress. Not just red, it was like a rose. Dark red up at the top and got lighter as it went down. It was strapless and had a sweetheart neckline. It was fitted up at the top and flowey at the bottom. It had a soft feeling to it. The back had flower openings along the top. It came down to the knees in the front and flowed down to the mid calf in the back. I looked at the bottom of the box and it had a pair of light cream colored pumps. I put my hair in loose curls and clipped a strand with a rose clip. I did simple makeup. I did a flick of eyeliner in the corner. I did a brown blinded eyeshadow and went for a red lipstick.

I walked down the stairs of Sarah's house into the living room. Tom stood up. "Oh my Lord, Amanda. You look... beautiful. And I mean it." I blushed, "Thank you, Tom." Sarah walked in with flour all over her apron. She started tearing up. "Amanda. You look." I let her take off her apron and we hugged. "Oh come on. You're gonna make my makeup run." She laughed. I wiped the mascara stained tears from under her eyes. "Even if I did you would still look lovely." We smiled and hugged again. "I missed you so much. I haven't seen you since the wedding. That was almost 2 years ago." I whispered. She nodded. "Go on your date." I turned to my escort (aka Tom) and we linked arms.