Chapter One

Finals it's going to be DLSU vs UST, "gege, what's up?"she ask as she took the sit next to her brother getting all excited after the game ending, she was still in her panjama "ally what time is it girl?"her brother Jeoff ask "gege."she called.

"ally, birthday ni lolo today everyone were all preparing."his brother pointed at all the maids in panic ally sigh "fine."she said standing up.

"pick up your dress, Rajo Laurel did a great job by the way."her brother said as she heads at the living room to pick up one of the clothes with her name on it.

"yeah, it looks good."she murmured "can you be more graceful than that?"her mom interrupted "ma!"she said "yung isip mo, kung saan saan mo nanaman nakakalimutan."her mom warned.

"cge, na ma susukat ko na po."she said as she heads back upstairs with the dress in her hand.

Meanwhile at the Teng resident, "ano di pa ba gising?"there father yelled the three older siblings were standing infront of his door.

"Pa suku na ko."Jeric said as he's about to exit the scene "saan ka pupunta? sama sama tayo dito"almira yelled at him Jeric stop.

"ano nanaman bang ginawa nyo kagabi at parang mantika nanaman siya kung matulog?"there mom interrupted "ewan ko sa kanila, tanunging nyo nalang sya."the two girls said in chorus pointing at Jeric, while he blink innocently.

"Manang, paki kuha naman yung spare key!"there mother yelled asking the maid Jeric close his eyes "jusko wag naman po sana."he thought to himself.

inside the room, "hurry up!"Jeron yelled "sa window kanalang dumaan."Jeron said as he pulled her out before the girl open the door.

"can I get your number?"she ask "anong number? wala ng next time."he said as he gently push the girl "JERON TENG HAYOP KA!"the girl yelled he hope that his parents didn't hear any of those words and WALAH the door open.

"boy put some shirt on."almira said jeric gave him there signature signal "ano yun?"alyssa ask "wala."jeric said "tama, wala."jeron said.

"boy, you need to be ready the Ong's party already started."there mother said "ma, bat ba tayo complete tonight? dati dati kayo lang dalawa ni dad okay na."Jeric said out of curiousity.

"basta, we need to be all together"there dad said almira was staring at her phone in disbelief "anong meron?'Jeric ask "auntie just send me a message grandma will be there as well."she said referring at there mother's mom.

"ano naman ngayon?"alyssa ask of course there grandparents will be present since it's the Ong's of course which is known to be there really good family friend.

"something smell fishy."almira said "guni-guni mulang yun."Jeric said "ano tutunganga nalang tayo dito Jeron bihis na."there dad said "yes."he said as he slam the door infront of all them while they heavilly sigh "di na sya magbabago."almira said.

Jeron grab his new suit and put it on trying to look his best he head downstairs where everyone is already waiting for him.

"tara na."there father said  there parents with the two girls shared car and Jeric and Jeron went together on seperate car.

Ally stare at her face infront of the mirror "you look good allyson."thomas interrupted as he enter the room "did DLSU never thought you about that thing called knocking?"she tease.

"how's the feeling of handling business while studying?"she ask as she put on some earrings while thomas was leaning on the wall watching her.

"stressful, pero at the same time it's okay."thomas said who was secretly staring at her "asus, from what I heard ikaw na ang nag ha-handle ng major assets nyo."she said complimenting her friend which thomas had gladly accepted with a smile.

after she was done preparing thomas offered his hand, "escort of the night?"she ask "yup."he said with a smile as they enter the hall everyone stare at them as they stop to greet everyone thomas hand was still holding Ally's waist.

Jeron was busy chatting with some alumni from DLSU when everyone stop what they're doing when someone enter the room.

He sure recognize Thomas Torres of course they're team mates but the girl next to him never seen her before and of course thomas never mention about this girl.

"Allyson Ong bro."almond vosotros said interrupting Jeron's thoughts despite her calm attitude she can pull out everyone's attention with just her existence.

as the two approach Jeron's table with the rest of DLSU people thomas greeted them with a smile "this is Gabrielle Allyson Ong"thomas said introducing his friend.

Ally greeted all of them with a wide smile on her face before ally could say more everyone stop once again when the older ong step on stage her grandmother is still strong as ever.

"First of all Thank you for coming at 75th I'm still kicking."the older woman started which made some of the audience laugh a little bit.

taking the empty sit at the DLSU assign table together with thomas "I would like to thank the Teng's as well for the succesful business venture in China and for coming in today hasn't been a long time since I last met you Alvin?"the older woman ask.

the head of the family greeted her with a smile on his face following it with a knod sitting next to them was his wife's mother.

who knod as well, "besides my party, I would like to announce my youngest grandaughter's engagement to the youngest grandson of the Teng's Jeron."the older woman said.

Jeron didn't knew how to react about it and same with Ally the boys of DLSU sitting at the table look at Jeron and gave him the look why didn't you inform us about this dude.

Jeron look at his parents and gave them a questionable look "Ma ano toh?"he ask but they probably couldn't hear him because of the loud cheer from the crowd.

"hali kayo."the older woman said as she tried to convince them to go up on the stage.

Ally gotta admit, force smile sabi nga nya patas lang sila ni Jeron who felt really bad when the older woman force them to hold each other's hand.

"I really hope na sana you two will have a good life, at sana maging masaya kayo."the older woman said both of there eyes widened.