Chapter Ten

Going home Allyson was greeted by some maids who offered and ask if she needs something which she had politely decline heading inside her room "Allyson!"Thomas called who was sitting on the couch "what's up?"she said "long day?"Thomas ask "yeah"she replied back "so, I heard"he started.

But Allyson decided to stop him "I know exactly where this conversation will be heading she said Kiefer just called about me about it... know, your cousin is back and I do appreaciate everything that you did for me when he left me but for now I wanna be alone"she said politely now wanting to hurt Thomas feelings...she realize things had resurface it was all an act.

she tried to forget him by trying to get involved with someone else it didn't help at all. It did hurt much worse now that reality had strike back for her before Thomas open the door "when did he came back?"Allyson said still has a tone of curiousity in her voice "last night lang"Thomas said softly.

"that's all I need to know, thank you"she said as she walk away from Thomas all the maids look at each other she never treated Thomas like that before "okay lang siya, probably a bad day"Thomas said shaking his head before leaving the house and going back home.

Lying down on the bed thoughts had run once again on her mind, "Ally get a hold of yourself it's a school day tomorrow"she said as she tried her best to close her eyes but it didn't work out staring at the clock in her room it's already 7am which means time to get ready for school.

getting inside the bathroom to change clothes she headed downstairs without even getting any sleep "Ally are you okay?"her brother ask "yes I'm fine, just tired"she said it's just the two of them again since both of there parents are out of town for some business meeting eating silently "I'm going, thanks for the food."she said picking up her purse she heads out of the house.

as usual, after parking her car a little bit early for her class she decided to walk around getting caught by the crowd someone pulled her from behind it was the person that she didn't want to meet EVER AGAIN. "you didn't change at all."he started removing his hands she was about to walk away but almost trip "clumsy, are you okay?"he ask "I'm fine"she said.

"what brings you here Mr. Chau?"she ask before he replied back at her he laugh "I'm an alumni of this school"he said "ah yeah right"Allyson said turning her back from him she wasn't expecting anything from him...pulling her and hugging her from behind "I came back for you"he said murmuring it through her ears.

Allyson hurriedly remove his hands away from her turning around she followed it with a loud slap, for the past few years she had stayed at Ateneo she had never cause any drama it's her first time some students even pulled out there phones "do you really think that I'm going to believe YOU?"Allyson said "I wasted 3 years of my youth sometimes I wish that I never met you"she said as she walks away from him.

"listen, your pictures and videos won't go ANYWHERE"Daniel yelled at all the students after all it's his image on the line and same goes for Allyson she went back on her car her hands are still shaking as she tried to open her car "UGHH"she said kicking her car calling whoever the last person that called her Jeron answered.

"I need someone to talk too, are you free?"she ask "my next class is at 1pm so obviously I am"Jeron said he trying to be sarcastic but soon change his tone when Allyson seems to be different "meet me outside Ateneo"Allyson said "huh?"Jeron said "Please?"she said "I'll be there"Jeron said hanging up the phone he hurriedly change clothes.

"where are you going? your class won't start till 1pm"his sister ask "I'm going somewhere with a friend."Jeron said "oh I see"his sister said he can't really enter inside the campus so the two decided to meet up outside of Ateneo.

at a coffee shop, he found her sitting next to the window "you have a class at 8am, you should be in class right now"Jeron said "I don't feel like going"Allyson blurted out "order something, I got you"Allyson said "nah, I'm good I'll just have water"Jeron said she was spacing out the whole time "I know we didn't really had a good start, but I can be your friend"Jeron said.

she softly smile, "I really don't want to talk about it, most of my close friends are in class right now I just need a companion will you stay with me for a while?"she ask Jeron just knod "I guess I can spare you sometime before my class"Jeron said looking down at his watch.

He watches her as allyson stare blankly at the water bottle infront of her "something is wrong, yung Allyson that I know palaban"Jeron said "tsk, I'm not that strong"she said not her usual tone of voice as well Allyson look on her watch "I'm okay now, thank you"she said "your going?"Jeron ask "I have a second class, which will start in half an hour"Allyson said "I see, ingat"Jeron said.

without a word allyson walk away, he feel really unsettled about her he tried to call Thomas to ask about what happen but he wasn't picking up the phone the rest of his Atenista friends are in class at the moment most likely.

heading to DLSU 3 hours early than his usual Mondays, he decided to watch the Lady Archers practicing at that time sitting on the corner he wasn't really paying attention until the ball flew right through her face. 

"JERON!"Ara yelled at him she already called him twice but still no respond so she decided to just get the ball by herself "ang lalim ng iniisip nating ha"Ara said now next to Jeron she decided to have a break for now "uy, dyan ka pala"Jeron said "I have been calling your name, kanina pa"Ara said "kumusta?"Jeron said "IKAW ang kumusta"Ara said.

"eto, okay lang"Jeron said "weh, di halata"Ara teased.