Chapter Two

Soon after stepping out of the stage Allyson Ong didn't care to glance back at Jeron, "Ma, I'm gonna rest na I'm tired."she said without even glancing at her parents reaction both the elders knew what there daughter feel at the moment it's a soon to be political marriage after all.

Jeoff her older brother followed her knocking at her bedroom "you don't look happy at all."Jeoff said "of course not why would I?"Allyson said "I saw you looking at Thomas Torres let me guess your expecting him to at least feel hurt no?"Jeoff said as if he knows exactly what's on his sister's mind.

"I was expecting him to at least say something pero I don't even know Kuya."Allyson said "well, he left right away after the announcement if that counts."Jeoff said Allyson look at her brother "really?"she ask "pumpkin, don't expect much."Jeoff said.

Meanwhile at the Teng resident Jeron loosened up his tie "di ko gets, why not Jeric instead?"Jeron said "oh bat ako nanaman."Jeric said "it's a deal by the elders, hindi first son second son and Ally is the second daughter of the Ong as well they said it's good for business."his father said.

"eto nanaman tayo."Jeron said "respect."Almira reminded "and besides dad, it's not all gonna be business were talking about marriage and my life here."Jeron said "may pont sya dun."Jeric said as he started muching on some food "ano to, di nabusog sa party?"Alyssa said.

"iwas narin kami, baka mamaya kung sino sino lang dalhin mo sa bahay di pwede yun."Jeric said "bro I have taste."Jeron said "not the report I'm getting from some friends at DLSU."almira said as she snatch some food on Jeric's plate.

"gutom din?"Jeric tease "shh."almira replied back "don't do something stupid Jeron we already plan on everything."his mother said "should I be glad?"Jeron said "you should be."Alyssa interrupted once again while Mommy Teng was just sitting there without commenting.

Ally lied down on the bed while Jeoff was watching her "I'm okay Kuya, you can go."Ally said "you might do something stupid I'll watch you."Jeoff said "your sister is intelligent enough don't worry she won't do what your thinking."Ally said "okay, I'm going to trust your words."Jeoff said.

soon it was already morning, "Ally, wake up you still have school!"Jeoff said forcing his sister to get up "kuya please, I'm skipping school today."Ally said "mom has connections inside Ateneo so please."Jeoff said "Kuya!"Allyson yelled with her eyes still close.

dragging her way inside the bathroom and changing her clothes Jeoff heavilly sigh "Ally, don't make it obvious your upset please."Jeoff said "I don't feel like trying today Kuya."Allyson said.

walking inside the campus everyone look at you gossips were all over the school and of couse you wish it will just disappear.