Chapter Three

"Gossips won't stop, it's Jeron Teng after all."Tiffany said as she handed Ally a water bottle to calm her down the two have been chilling at the parking lot now since there class just got done "Tippy, I hate attention."Allyson said "you gotta deal with it from now on."Tiffany said "I don't know, and I hope not."Allyson said getting inside her car.

"are you leaving me?"Tiffany said "I gotta go, nag text si Kuya."ally said in serious tone "take care."TIffany said waving at Allyson "kuya, you called do you want something?"Allyson said "are you driving, hang up."Jeoffrey said "it's fine kuya, talk about it" allyson said "daan ka muna at mom's office she's launching a new collection this season she wants you to try them out."Jeoffrey said "okay."Allyson said hanging up she headed at her mom's boutique.

"For Mrs. Danica Ong."she said with a smile on her face "yes maam, let me give her a call."the receptionist said after few minutes the older woman get out at the lobby "mom, dito na ko."she said "I know, you won't be standing here if your not."her mom said "how's school?"her mom said "fine."Allyson said as she sat on the couch the old woman soon pulled out a card out of her satchel.

"Jeron's number, you might need it."her mother said which Allyson had push back towards her "mom, please I'll let him call me first if he needs something."Allyson said which had made the old woman laugh "your not needy I know."her mother said "by the way, since it's friday can I go out with Tippy?"Allyson said "you can't get drunk."her mom warned but she's already heading out.

"silly child, di man lang hinintay ang reply ko."the older woman said "tippy, let's go out tonight."Allyson said "where?"Tiffany ask "dun sa dati."Allyson said "get ready, were going to have fun."Allyson said "uy, umayos ka iba ang meaning ng FUN sayo pinapakaba mo ko."Tiffany said "basta, I'll see you tonight same place."Allyson said hanging up the phone she heads home.

"G.A."someone called from behind before she heads upstairs "Pessumal!"she shouted as she run towards him "I heard about the news."Von said "kaya nga eh."she said as she took the sit next to Von "are you okay?"he ask "do I look okay, lahat nalang ask that question and they would expect me to answer back with a yes I'm fine."Allyson said.

the two had talk for hours with smile on there faces until Von excuse himself "G.A I gotta go I have some commitment to do."Von said "go ahead may lakad din ako later."Allyson said as she said her good bye she headed upstairs to change clothes.

"saan punta?"Jeoffrey said who's having his dinner at that time "somewhere away from here."Ally said "uy, umayos ka."her brother yelled but she's already outside "sundan mo."Jeoffrey said to one of his men standing next to him "yes sir."the guard said leaving the house as well.

Tippy was already waiting for her "let's get wasted!"she yelled from a far Jeron with some friends were also having some fun "pare, that's G.A Ong oh!"one of his friends said as he caught a sigh of a familiar face who's attracting so much attention on the dance floor "anong ginagawa nyan dito?"one of his friends ask again "I don't know, that's her life."Jeron said as he took a sip of his drink "binabastos na eh pre."his friend added.

"tulungan ko?"Jeron ask "naku pre, hinde tignan mo lang."his friend said "GO HELP HER."he said.

pushing Jeron, "tol, lasin na uuwi ko na."Jeron said pulling Ally's hand "uy, si Jeron Teng oh."Ally said still holding her drink "the guy who will soon to ruined my life."Ally said still holding her drink "cheers everyone"she said but before she could even drink it her hands slip which had made the alcohol poured all over Jeron's.

"ugh Gabrielle Allyson Ong, ano ba naman to!"Jeron yelled "tara na!"Jeron yelled grabbing Ally's hand now by force "I can manage, I can drive."Allyson said towards Jeron "yeah right."Jeron said as he shove her inside the car soon a bodyguard interrupted them "Sir Jeron, okay po kayong mag drive bodyguard po ako from the Ong Family."the man said.

"yeah I'm fine, di ako nakainom."Jeron said "Paki drive nalang yung kotse nya."he said tossing the car key "Ally, calm down."Jeron said "don't even think of throwing up."Jeron said trying to warned Allyson luckily they reach home.