Chapter Nine

Jeron didn't like that smirk on Allyson's face as they walk inside the kitchen everyone inside were all in a rush Allyson threw a pair of gloves which Jeron caught. "you told me you wanna make up for it, you can help me by helping me wash all of this"Allyson said Jeron was caught off guard by Allyson's demand "ano na?!"Allyson said "fine"Jeron said.

after few hours both of them didn't bother to speak at all, Jeron was starting to be bored at the same time he was plotting something as well as bubbles form on both of his hands "Gabrielle Allyson Ong"he called Allyson turn around as she heard her name Jeron wipe the bubbles on her face.

"Jeron!"she scream which had caught everyone's attention but soon she replied it back as he wipe the bubbles on Jeron's face after few minutes of teasing each other both of you are all wet from the bubbles having fun that you two didn't even notice your brother entering the room.

"Ahia"Jeron called Allyson turned around and saw her brother "shobe"Jeoffrey called "I'm sorry"Allyson said in her 90 degrees bow. "Shoti, I told you to help her out not help her messed things up more"Jeoffrey said he sigh both of them felt relief as the athmosphere change. 

"Pakikuha naman ng towel tung dalawang to please."Jeoffrey said asking one of the helper. "I guess we can call it a day."Jeoffrey said the helper went back and handed the two there towel it wasn't really that bad since both of them finish there work.

the two sat in the corner for a while and watch the employee all in rush everytime they enter the kitchen she's not just a socialite like the rest of them he was about to say something when Allyson't phone rang "Stephanie, your here?"Allyson said "cge I'll go out"she said hanging up.

"I need to go, it's school day tomorrow you can go home and rest"Allyson said patting Jeron's shoulder ganun ganun nalang Jeron thought to himself but tried to erase those thoughts. He's following Allyson on her way out on the lobby when a girl wave towards them. He doesn't know the girl so Allyson probably know her.

She was eyeing Jeron from top to bottom "you can go now"Allyson said he was about to leave when the girl grab his hand "Jeron Teng"she called Jeron knod well this girl is weird. He thought to himself "your creeping him out Stephanie"Allyson said "fiancee?"she ask "bu dui(no)"Allyson replied back which made Tiffany laugh "who are you kidding?"Tiffany said "I'm Stephanie Wei"Tiffany said handing her hand "but you can call me Tiffany, she calls me Tippy if she started talking about a person name Tippy that's me as well"she handed handing her hand which Jeron had gladly shook.

"you can leave now Jeron"Allyson said "were having dinner together, if you want we can join us"Stephanie offered Allyson look at Jeron trying to signal a No on him "sha gua"Allyson said eyeing on Stephanie "don't throw some Mandarin on me, because I CAN'T"tiffany said "it means your an idiot"Jeron murmured at Tiffany "btw, I'm a fan of your team Mr. Teng"Tiffany said changing the topic "you can have dinner with us"Tiffany said dragging Jeron inside one of Peninsula's restaurant.

"I feel like a third wheel right now"Tiffany said as the two took a sit next to each other while waiting for there food "what do you think of my friend?"Tiffany said "she's....o..kay"Jeron said Tiffany's eyes widened "boy, that's Gabrielle Allyson Ong, boys will kill someone to be on your spot."Tiffany said "oh, there's the food"Allyson said changing the topic "our hotel got the finest steak around"Allyson said proudly "I know girl"Tiffany said as she took a bite.

"did you met all the Teng's yet?"Tiffany said "not formally"allyson said "if you want, I can introduced you"Jeron said "Uy meeting the family, are you guys going steady na?"Tiffany said "NO"both of them said in chorus "I mean, courtesy lang"Jeron said "see, courtesy LANG"Allyson said.

"so, Mr. Teng nakailang girlfriend kana?"Tiffany ask Allyson drop her fork of purpose and glare at Tiffany "Stephanie Wei"Allyson said "should I count all the flings?"Jeron said trying to ride on Tiffany's joke "you can, but I preffered not to know all of them"TIffany said "one, serious relationship until sophomore year of college"Jeron said "ah I see, since last years huh"Tiffany said.