Chapter Eight

Jeron had fallen asleep later on and woke up earlier than unusual Allyson was no longer on the bed her hurriedly stand up as soon as he realize he was the only one inside the room. 

heading downstairs the group was still having there breakfast all looking exhausted from last night, "Allyson?"Jeron ask "umuwin na, I think going home will do her good"Tiffany said as she take a bite of her food "bakit di nya ko ginising, I told her I can drop her off"Jeron said.

"hay nako paps, tulog na tulog ka so she said wag na lang"Kiefer interrupted "have a sit, breakfast kana dito"Juami offered which Jeron had gladly accepted as he took a sit next to Kiefer.

It was quiet at the breakfast table the Ong's have been much busier than unusual lately. Her parents both busy Mr. Ong was eyeing on his phone while Mrs. Ong is busy scanning the newspaper it was only Allyson and Jeoffrey who are both focus on eating there food.

"anong oras kana umuwi kagabi?"he started but soon took it back "wait wrong words, did you just got home?"he ask "Jeron called you last night"Allyson said "what happen?"there mother interrupted "just a small accident"Allyson said looking away at everyone.

"basta ba it won't be on the front page of any newspaper, your good"the head of the family said "kailan ba ko naging front page of any newspaper Dad please"Allyson said which she had followed with a laugh 'all of them continue there breakfast typical Sunday for all of them.

after breakfast all of them went to there appointment "may lakad ka today?"Jeoffrey said asking his sister "wala, do you need my help?"she ask "yes please, the hotel is kinda busy we need a dishwasher"Jeoffrey said Allyson look at her brother in disbelief.

"Mr. Jeoffrey Ong"Allyson called "yes, I mean it's about time for you to start the route I started before"her brother said both of there parents knod in agreement "it won't hurt honey, you'll be succesful in no time"her mother added "looks like she still have some hang over from last night"her brother said "Jeoffrey Ong"she called "fine, I'll head there"she said grabbing her car keys.

"I'll see you there then"Jeoffrey said the three adults giggle as soon as Allyson step out of the room 'Peninsula' a hotel own by the Ong's understated the meaning of elegance and luxury as she park her car infront one of the staff offered park it "please"she said handing her key.

"no problem Ms."he replied back Allyson putting some gloves on started with a slight smile on her face some employee started whisphering behind her back some are saying good feedbacks while other could just care less seeing there future boss doing there job.

soon her brother arrive, "why are you doing this?"she ask "masyado kang lutang lately, why not have a change of environment kahit today lang"he said "yeah right"she said "yan, that's my sister palaban"Jeoff laugh "huh I don't get it"she said looking away.

"tawagan mo si Jeron, baka tulungan ka nya"Jeoffrey tease "shut up"she yelled as she tried to wipe her hands on her brother's clean suit "don't even"he said as he walks away "kayo ng bahala"he said to all the employees inside the room.

Jeron was hesitating to call, but at the same time Allyson might not answer his call so he decided to rely on that person for now "Hi"Jeron said "Paps anong meron?"Thomas ask on the other line "si Allyson I was wondering kung nakauwi siya ng maayos"Jeron said "I think so, I saw her car getting inside the house around 5am while I was jogging"Thomas said.

"do you know if she's still at home right now?"jeron ask "I don't think so, I saw her left an hour ago"Thomas said "uh I see, thanks"Jeron said but before he could hang up on Thomas he spoke again "Peninsula, I think she's doing something out there"Thomas said.

Jeron's face brighten "thank you paps, the best ka talaga"Jeron said "thank me later if my guess is right"Thomas said hanging up Jeron grab his car keys and heads down "saan lakad nating?"Allysa ask "dyang lang sa tabi tabi"Jeron replied back now running outside.

the two sisters gave each other there 'boys are weird look' Jeric who was sitting on one of the couch interrupted "oh well, Mr. Lover Boy"he said "di nga"the sisters said in chorus "impossible"Almira added as she shake her head.

Jeron was inside the hotel's lobby, when someone pat him from behind "anong sadya nating dito?"Jeoffrey said "I was just gonna check on Allyson"Jeron said Jeoffrey laugh "she's okay, she's doing her usual chores right now you can wait at the restaurant for now, I'll tell her to go there when she's done"Jeoffrey said "huwag na, if she's busy I'll talk to her sometime nalang"Jeron said.

"tol, it's fine she will be done soon"Jeoffrey said "o...kay"Jeron said with some hesitation on his part he sat on the corner next to the window and ordered something to drink while he's waiting for her inside the restaurant.

soon Allyson arrive with some bandaid all over her fingers "are you okay?"Jeron ask as he tried to grab her hands "I'm fine"Allyson said her hair is put up not like the usual where she lets it down "why are you here?"she ask changing the topic.

"I'm just worried"Jeron said "I'm fine"she said standing up before she could walk away Jeron spoke again "I'M REALLY SORRY"he yelled which caught everyone's attention.

"if you really want to make up for it, follow me"Allyson said with a smirk on her face.